Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

Im just going to assume this is another classic prank brought to us by Yoey.
Look I know everyone has been in lock down and bored, but I can assure you no one is more bored than me, turning to conspiracy has helped me stay sane. The genre is like reading fiction with some faction mixed in...makes for good watching and is a good form of entertainment, trust me your not going to run out of content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you followed the #JusticeforCarolyn campaign? Apparently someone on Twitter has alleged that Trump strangled his assistant Carolyn Gombell to death at the turn of the century, and hasn’t ever been brought to justice despite overwhelming evidence.

Also, apparently no one named Carolyn Gombell has ever actually existed, but that doesn’t mean Twitter has a right to censor those accusations.

Have you followed the #JusticeforCarolyn campaign? Apparently someone on Twitter has alleged that Trump strangled his assistant Carolyn Gombell to death at the turn of the century, and hasn’t ever been brought to justice despite overwhelming evidence.

Also, apparently no one named Carolyn Gombell has ever actually existed, but that doesn’t mean Twitter has a right to censor those accusations.
I dont have twitter - im enough of a sm junkie without twitter or insta etc

Times like this I wish I had Twitter and could press the Learn More button.

The tweet’s gone altogether now. No idea whether he deleted it himself or Twitter did, but either way I’m predicting another meltdown coming

America is imploding right now

The country more than ever needs a coherent, strong, principled leader

They’ve got Donald Trump
The USA is a real worry at the moment with a heady mix of a broken political system with a lunatic in charge, racism, there health system unable to cope with a pandemic and a crazy gun culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back