Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Is there a conspiracy that you don't believe in ?
Like do you ever look at a proposed theory and think "yeh thats a bit of a stretch" ?
The more outlandish, the smaller it seems to fit with how things actually appear, the more true it must be.

It's the homeopathic theory of truth.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
It's quite amazing that the Jews who for much of the 19th and 20th centuries were oppressed and massacred in pogroms all over Europe as well as being regarded as sub- human baby eaters were actually running the world at the time. Boy Oh Boy Wowee.

It's quite amazing that the Jews who for much of the 19th and 20th centuries were oppressed and massacred in pogroms all over Europe as well as being regarded as sub- human baby eaters were actually running the world at the time. Boy Oh Boy Wowee.

Sure makes you wonder why they wouldn’t pull some of those strings they controlled to, I don’t know, maybe stop the mass genocide of their people?

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Is there a conspiracy that you don't believe in ?
Like do you ever look at a proposed theory and think "yeh thats a bit of a stretch" ?
Just because I present a conspiracy doesn't mean Ive fallen for it hook line and sinker. Most are scams and the real truth behind them is always money of some form. Some idiot thinks I just do it for the trolling ( Not looking at you Miguel ) and wants to make out I am a nutjob to empower himself as some kind of internet keyboard hero by putting me down. The topic is one of presenting weird stuff which I am contributing, its interesting even though its a form of fiction. But if you get off just dissing everything that anyone types in here the topic may as well be ended.

Just because I present a conspiracy doesn't mean Ive fallen for it hook line and sinker. Most are scams and the real truth behind them is always money of some form. Some idiot thinks I just do it for the trolling ( Not looking at you Miguel ) and wants to make out I am a nutjob to empower himself as some kind of internet keyboard hero by putting me down. The topic is one of presenting weird stuff which I am contributing, its interesting even though its a form of fiction. But if you get off just dissing everything that anyone types in here the topic may as well be ended.

So what hit the Pentagon?

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So what hit the Pentagon?
It has been postulated a cruise missile because flight 93 got taken down over Pennsylvania by the crew wrestling back control of the Plane after it was hijacked by "Global Hawk". Flight 93 was allegedly supposed to hit the Pentagon. Not my theory before you go off on a rant about how crazy I am again.

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
It has been postulated a cruise missile because flight 93 got taken down over Pennsylvania by the crew wrestling back control of the Plane after it was hijacked by "Global Hawk". Flight 93 was allegedly supposed to hit the Pentagon. Not my theory before you go off on a rant about how crazy I am again.
What happened to flight 77?

Firstly, if you don’t believe the theory, why bring it up?

Secondly, Flight 93 (which crashed in a field) was supposed to hit the Capitol building. Or possibly Camp David.

If it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon, what happened to AA Flight 77 that is supposed to have hit the Pentagon, and which remnants of were found at the scene?

And who is supposed to have fired the missile into the Pentagon and what is their motive?

And how amazingly coincidental would it be that hijackers hijacked a passenger plane to fly into the Pentagon, failed in their mission but someone decided at the exact same time to do the job with a cruise missile? What an astonishing, almost unbelievable, turn of events that would be.

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Firstly, if you don’t believe the theory, why bring it up?

Secondly, Flight 93 (which crashed in a field) was supposed to hit the Capitol building. Or possibly Camp David.

If it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon, what happened to AA Flight 77 that is supposed to have hit the Pentagon, and which remnants of were found at the scene?

And who is supposed to have fired the missile into the Pentagon and what is their motive?

And how amazingly coincidental would it be that hijackers hijacked a passenger plane to fly into the Pentagon, failed in their mission but someone decided at the exact same time to do the job with a cruise missile? What an astonishing, almost unbelievable, turn of events that would be.
What ? and I'm a nutjob ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Trump has been pushing the 'more testing explains our increased cases' for the last couple of weeks. Will be interesting to see how he explains the increased deaths now. Back up to 1400 in the last 24 hours.

Trump has been pushing the 'more testing explains our increased cases' for the last couple of weeks. Will be interesting to see how he explains the increased deaths now. Back up to 1400 in the last 24 hours.

It’s the testing to see if those people had a pulse. If the crazy left wing nurses and doctors didn’t check if people were dead, there wouldn’t be a problem

D-N-R

Club Legend
Apr 4, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCE
Data from hospitals is being diverted from the CDC directly to the Whitehouse. The public won't see any data until it has been filtered.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
I dont believe in lizard ppl or trump fighting the good fight. My neighbour on the other hand loves that stuff anyway check out his youtube channel aiding disclosure
Some alleged ufos over my joint apparently and weird structures in Antarctica
He gets excited about views and positive comments so have a gander

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Scott Morrison giving Victoria another kick to the pills today.

"It’s great to be here on the Gold Coast, certainly warmer than it was in Canberra earlier this morning, I know many southerners are enjoying that as well. Sadly our friends in Victoria are unable to do that."

Pentagon was hit at 9:37am
United 93 went down at 10:03am

If this was an intricate conspiracy, they've been very sloppy in their planning and covering this up

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
All these conspiracy theories do is downplay the enormity of the tragedy of such a heinous act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back