Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Quinz

Sounds like your old mates the Sovereign Citizens are behind this

Quinz

Sounds like your old mates the Sovereign Citizens are behind this

Had to laugh at this paragraph appearing towards the bottom of the article

95754975-9F57-4C72-A27D-1CE20864203F.jpeg

Oops, too late.

I appreciate things are a bit looser in this thread and there's discussion of topics that wouldn't normally be tackled elsewhere on the Eagles board, but that doesn't mean anything goes.

Holocaust denial and rampant antisemitism is unacceptable. This is not up for discussion.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
I appreciate things are a bit looser in this thread and there's discussion of topics that wouldn't normally be tackled elsewhere on the Eagles board, but that doesn't mean anything goes.

Holocaust denial and rampant antisemitism is unacceptable. This is not up for discussion.
Can we blame the dew for gws not winning a flag with that list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scariest thing about this (ok maybe not the scariest, but it’s top three) is that his aides have clearly printed out some big colourful graphs for him and he still can’t make proper sense of them or form any coherent argument based on what they’re supposed to show.

I remember when I was a kid and I saw references to Yosemite National Park without actually hearing it, I thought it was “Yose-might”.

But I was a kid. And on the other side of the world. And, critically, not the head of state of the ******* country in which Yosemite was a significant site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back