Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham

I remember when I was a kid and I saw references to Yosemite National Park without actually hearing it, I thought it was “Yose-might”.

But I was a kid. And on the other side of the world. And, critically, not the head of state of the ******* country in which Yosemite was a significant site.

Ha me too, lived in the boonies and didn't have tv only comics, I loved Yose-mite Sam.

So much to unpack here:
- insists (apparently for the 150th-odd time) that he was the only one able to bring in the Veterans Choice program that enables veterans to choose their doctor, despite it becoming law two years before he was elected;
- refuses to answer when questioned about that baldfaced lie, to the point of just walking off stage;
- holds a press conference at a golf course. Which he owns. And invites the club members to come and cheer for him during a press conference.

Dangerously delusional egotistical maniac whose relationship with the truth is basically non-existent. I know Biden’s not a fantastic candidate but please Jebus let him win in November. Assuming Trump isn’t able to delay the vote.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
You've gotta laugh at how unhinged some people are:

Another said, “Death shots here we come. Line up team sheep. Can’t wait.”

Bill Gates was a common theme. “Is this the one from Dr Bill Gates that believes in lowering the world’s population by use of vaccines significantly to help with ‘climate change’?” one reader asked.

Another said, “The grim reaper is in the house. Bill Gates must be rubbing his hands with all the billions of dollars that he will make.”

One added, “Considering Bill Gates is a eugenicist and this fraudulent orchestrated pandemic is all about the UN’s Agenda 21 and depopulation I think I’ll pass.”

Many comments questioned the need for a vaccine given the recovery rate.

“We need a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.5 per cent cure rate, without the vaccine. Let that sink in,” one wrote.

Another person warned “don’t order too many”. “Most people don’t need a vaccine for something that has a 99.96 (per cent) recovery rate and hydroxychloroquine is a much safer alternative,” she said.

The recovery rate in Australia is about 97 per cent.

Many were also concerned about their vaccine coming with a side of 5G microchips.

“Leave my body alone Bill Gates, I don’t want your 5G tracking inside me,” one wrote.

Another said, “Say no to vaccines and no to chips. They can’t force you.”

Another person warned “don’t order too many”. “Most people don’t need a vaccine for something that has a 99.96 (per cent) recovery rate and hydroxychloroquine is a much safer alternative,” she said.

Have they confused the covid recovery rate with Don Bradman’s batting average?

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
1597997258412.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Just watched a video clip that has since been deleted, it was by an Italian Medico who states that Covid 19 is the name they have given to the World Wide Vaccine system which the catalyst was the Coronavirus. He called it the Certificate of Identification of Vaccination 2019 which was when it was first implemented, he goes on further to say do not take the vaccination as it is designed to weaken your immune system and is part of the push for world wide population reduction.

Best Doom I have heard for a while ( and Sanchez ffs I am merely putting it out there not trying to sell it ok ) guy seemed genuine and I did download it if anyone is interest.

I just saw a how-to video from a Portuguese medico on how to give yourself a lobotomy. Best video I’ve seen for a while, I’m just putting it out there not selling it though. I’ve downloaded it if anyone is interested in removing a piece of their own brain.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Just watched a video clip that has since been deleted, it was by an Italian Medico who states that Covid 19 is the name they have given to the World Wide Vaccine system which the catalyst was the Coronavirus. He called it the Certificate of Identification of Vaccination 2019 which was when it was first implemented, he goes on further to say do not take the vaccination as it is designed to weaken your immune system and is part of the push for world wide population reduction.

Best Doom I have heard for a while ( and Sanchez ffs I am merely putting it out there not trying to sell it ok ) guy seemed genuine and I did download it if anyone is interest.
Wouldn't that be COIOV 19 or CIV 19?

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I just saw a how-to video from a Portuguese medico on how to give yourself a lobotomy. Best video I’ve seen for a while, I’m just putting it out there not selling it though. I’ve downloaded it if anyone is interested in removing a piece of their own brain.
Sounds like you you took out the wrong bit Miguel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back