Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in March 2016, eight months out from a Presidential election: The incoming President will have the right to fill the Supreme Court vacancy so we’ll refuse to consider any nomination by the current President.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in September 2020, two months out from a Presidential election: The sitting President has the right to fill the Supreme Court vacancy so we’ll be rushing through the confirmation process as quickly as possible.

Honestly, the hypocrisy of these people knows no bounds.

<<< The question was posed, "Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?" A lady named Bev answered it this way:
“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.
They don't give a sh*t what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.
He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.
The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.
If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's fu** liberals, that's pretty much it.
Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?
Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant. fu** liberals is the only relevant thing.
Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.
That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a fu** about whatever the conversation is about.
It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.
That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.
fu** liberals.
Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.
I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.
You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.
And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.
And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.
Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.
Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.
They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.
Kindness = weakness. Honesty = weakness.
Compromise = weakness.
They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.
They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.
Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”>>>

View attachment 963369
It really depends what media you listen to. Most main stream media is liberal minded and has no intention of reporting the facts on Trump. He isn’t a good bloke by any means but has done the right thing by America IMHO (lots of things never reported in the media but found out when living over there). Joe Biden and the left receive far less negative attention. There is something seriously wrong with Joe and if he was right wing he’d be bashed like you wouldn’t believe. Everything we hear from
Media has a spin these days. “Quotes”
Are highly edited and all
The media is pushing their own agenda. I don’t love Trump and don’t trust the Republicans but I think these Democrats are Insane

It really depends what media you listen to. Most main stream media is liberal minded and has no intention of reporting the facts on Trump. He isn’t a good bloke by any means but has done the right thing by America IMHO (lots of things never reported in the media but found out when living over there). Joe Biden and the left receive far less negative attention. There is something seriously wrong with Joe and if he was right wing he’d be bashed like you wouldn’t believe. Everything we hear from
Media has a spin these days. “Quotes”
Are highly edited and all
The media is pushing their own agenda. I don’t love Trump and don’t trust the Republicans but I think these Democrats are Insane
and the compulsive lying?

By who the Republicans or the democrats?
They are both as bad as each other
politicians lie right?

what did howard lie about?

what did juliar lie about

what about abbott?

or krudd?

google obamas lies.

every single one of them lied.

but add all their lies together and multiply and they arent 1/10th of what trump has emitted.

Trump just "said things some find disgusting". That's all he did.

Really?

Actually, no.

Read this article and tell me how many women have accused him of sexual assault: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-accused-donald-trump-misconduct/1546481001/.

And just in case you cry, "Ermehgerd, USA Today is libtard media!" and don't bother to read it, I'll help you out: over 20 women.

So it's not "said things some find disgusting". It's actually "accused of sexual assault by over 20 women".

You might want to re-write your little meme to reflect reality. Otherwise it's simply misleading, and you wouldn't want that, would you?

Really?

Actually, no.

Read this article and tell me how many women have accused him of sexual assault: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-accused-donald-trump-misconduct/1546481001/.

And just in case you cry, "Ermehgerd, USA Today is libtard media!" and don't bother to read it, I'll help you out: over 20 women.

So it's not "said things some find disgusting". It's actually "accused of sexual assault by over 20 women".

You might want to re-write your little meme to reflect reality. Otherwise it's simply misleading, and you wouldn't want that, would you?

Pro-Trump memes aren’t misleading, they’re “masterful trolling”

politicians lie right?

what about abbott?

or krudd?

google obamas lies.

but add all their lies together and multiply and they arent 1/10th of what trump has emitted.
Why are you using australian politicians?
Apples and oranges
Why don't we add in bill and Hillary Clinton's lies.
Joe Biden and the whole Ukraine Hunter biden scandal? Pretty sure that was on Obama's watch .

Your cherry picking the more honest australian politicians ?

What about the whole Russian collusion?
An investigation started with lies , continued with more lies and blackmail then swept under the rug by the media when it was revealed that no collusion ever happened .

I'm under no illusions that both sides are dodgy . That's politics for you and American politics are the most corrupt.

You think your sides s**t doesn't stink that's the problem.

Trying to take the moral high ground . Give me a break .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

Actually, no.

Are you trying to say he should be a 'great American' in that meme ?

politicians lie right?

what about abbott?

or krudd?

google obamas lies.

im not pro trump. He definitely lies, But I have seen his interviews twisted, edited and hacked up That many times to make him look like a liar and a fool. Then He does something good and not a peep from the media. It really makes me wonder why the media are so desperate to take him down.

btw Biden has lied far more than Trump in the last month. Democrats are definitely campaigning way dirtier

im not pro trump. He definitely lies, But I have seen his interviews twisted, edited and hacked up That many times to make him look like a liar and a fool. Then He does something good and not a peep from the media. It really makes me wonder why the media are so desperate to take him down.

He doesn’t need the media’s help to look like a liar and a fool. You can view full unedited media conferences. You can read official transcripts of his speeches put out by the White House itself.

When he has to speak in more than a catchy soundbite he’s all over the place. He’s thicker than molasses.

I don't understand those that knock Biden for the odd stutter and seniors moment when their man Trump can barely string a coherent sentence together, read a chart, read off a teleprompter, or understands the difference between herd immunity and herd mentality. The orange puff has had an untold number of gaffes, mispronouncing words with regularity.

How many per capitas are there Mr Trump? Apparently there are many?

I guess the illiterates who follow him feel like he's speaking at their level?

I don't understand those that knock Biden for the odd stutter and seniors moment when their man Trump can barely string a coherent sentence together, read a chart, read off a teleprompter, or understands the difference between herd immunity and herd mentality. The orange puff has had an untold number of gaffes, mispronouncing words with regularity.

How many per capitas are there Mr Trump? Apparently there are many?

I guess the illiterates who follow him feel like he's speaking at their level?
This. The 'Biden has dementia' narrative is clearly false. He wouldn't be my choice of candidate, but he is clearly compos mentis (Google it, Trumpians) based on what I've seen the last few weeks. Whereas the orange-faced buffoon spews utter nonsense and brags about passing a dementia test. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. LMAO.

Yes, you can, and people still say he said nazi’s were good.

If trump does win, TDS v2.0 is going to rip through the east and west coast of America.

I don’t know what either the Nazi reference or TDS is referring to.

This. The 'Biden has dementia' narrative is clearly false. He wouldn't be my choice of candidate, but he is clearly compos mentis (Google it, Trumpians) based on what I've seen the last few weeks. Whereas the orange-faced buffoon spews utter nonsense and brags about passing a dementia test. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. LMAO.
Based on the last few weeks ?
He has been reading prepared speeches and not taking any questions!
He is not taking any questions because he turns into a blathering idiot when he has to think and answer for himself .

If they have debates you will see .

That's a big if as they will try and use everything they can to avoid it

Based on the last few weeks ?
He has been reading prepared speeches and not taking any questions!
He is not taking any questions because he turns into a blathering idiot when he has to think and answer for himself .

If they have debates you will see .

That's a big if as they will try and use everything they can to avoid it
Did you miss the town hall event during the week?

If they have debates you will see
It will be like Polec Ainsworth if it happens. Biden camp will do all they can to avoid it.

hows Biden when he walks to a mic and then takes off the mask, we all know he puts it on just moments before.

They politicise bits of fabric and dead black people.

i was watching sky news uk for some reason the other day, and the banner read “Biden leads tributes after death of Chadwick boseman”

leads tributes? Old fella had probably never heard of him. How do you lead tributes anyway?

Did you miss the town hall event during the week?

cue Despacito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back