Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Certainly has form, but I reckon any reporter would have gotten that China deflection.
My natural instinct is to agree. Then I think more about who we're talking about and how his mind works, and the doubt creeps in pretty fast.
But compared to all the usual s**t he says and does this is still kinda nothing.

I think its a bit of a reach to imply those specific comments were racially motivated. Any reporter would have gotten that dumb response imo.
You might give him the benefit of the doubt if there wasn't already ample evidence that this is how his brain works. He is a bully and his first impulse is to attack the physical characteristics (weight, height, looks or racial) of his questioners or opponents.
At the very least he is too stupid to realize the perception will be there whether he meant it or not, however it is the typical red meat he throws to his supporters at his rallies, it doesn't play so well in a different setting.

He gets angry at the press conferences because he is not feted by the reporters like he is at his rallies.

And speaking of rallies, what sort of dumbf*** leader holds rallies unless it's an election anyway? Wait, I can remember one used to...

Donald Trump is an unmitigated disaster of a leader, and from a PR standpoint he’s a nightmare, but I’m inclined to agree that he would have gone to the China deflection there no matter what.

I’m not saying he isn’t a racist misogynist who is threatened by women with a voice, nor am I saying that wasn’t yet another train wreck of a performance, and I can definitely see why the reporter would feel justified in following up as she did.

All up though I think he was going to say ‘USA #1 and why don’t you ask all those spooky foreign countries what they’re doing’ no matter who asked.

The fact that this is normal is the terrifying part.

It was just another shitshow all round. Walking away from another female reporter without letting her finish her question, because she had the temerity to let her colleague finish and not jump in when the President tried to cut her off was yet another great look for him.

Trump's an idiot but I think that statement is logical in a stupid sort of way?

Big question marks over China's numbers suddenly stopping. They may have just stopped reporting the true numbers, and look great as a result.

Ditto smaller third world countries. Very low numbers but only because they don't have the testing facilities to show the true numbers.
Yeah - seeing as america has shown itself up for a third world country clutching a $40000 hermes handbag i reckon that stands up.

He gets angry at the press conferences because he is not feted by the reporters like he is at his rallies.

And speaking of rallies, what sort of dumbf*** leader holds rallies unless it's an election anyway? Wait, I can remember one used to...
Just ein?

Obama being criticized for bad mouthing Trumps response to COVID as ex-presidents aren't supposed to bad mouth the current one.
Shouldn't that swing both ways though since Trump has been saying Obama did a bad job managing the Swine flu outbreak?

For mine though, this quote has been spot on

“What we’re fighting against is these long term trends in which being selfish, being tribal, being divided and seeing others as the enemy – that has become a stronger impulse in American life,”

“It’s part of the reason why the response to this global crisis has been so anaemic and spotty.

“It would have been bad even with the best of governments. It has been an absolute chaotic disaster, when that mindset – of ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘to heck with everybody else’ – when that mindset is operationalised in our government.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be fair.

#ObamaGate is the biggest crime by an American president in history

Just don’t ask Trump what the crime committed actually is

Anything with the suffix -gate is a scandalous crime.

So Obama-gate is clearly a scandalous crime committed by Obama.

Case closed.

Obama being criticized for bad mouthing Trumps response to COVID as ex-presidents aren't supposed to bad mouth the current one.
Shouldn't that swing both ways though since Trump has been saying Obama did a bad job managing the Swine flu outbreak?

For mine though, this quote has been spot on

“What we’re fighting against is these long term trends in which being selfish, being tribal, being divided and seeing others as the enemy – that has become a stronger impulse in American life,”

“It’s part of the reason why the response to this global crisis has been so anaemic and spotty.

“It would have been bad even with the best of governments. It has been an absolute chaotic disaster, when that mindset – of ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘to heck with everybody else’ – when that mindset is operationalised in our government.”

That article does kind of explain that criticising previous administrations is more common-place and accepted than criticising current/subsequent ones. Not saying it's right or wrong but that makes sense to me.

In saying that I can see Trump maintaining a steady flow of attacks on any future Democrat administrations. In which case it will again depend on your politics to decide whether this is acceptable

Last edited:
How would you feel being a main stream media reporter and finding out all the articles you have written for 3 years on the 'trump Russia collusion ' has been complete BS and your sources from the democrate party have been lying to you the whole time !

You would be pissed at them right ?

Wrong it's trumps fault for exposing the demerctats lies and making your hard work Fake News .

What a bunch of Muppets

How would you feel being a main stream media reporter and finding out all the articles you have written for 3 years on the 'trump Russia collusion ' has been complete BS and your sources from the democrate party have been lying to you the whole time !

You would be pissed at them right ?

Wrong it's trumps fault for exposing the demerctats lies and making your hard work Fake News .

What a bunch of Muppets
Uh, what?
Did some big news just drop or something that I'm not aware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back