Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

Bestbird

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Not to mention that he then blames China and the WHO (who do have their own share of blame in this) and de-funds/pulls out of the WHO during a global pandemic because he claims they didn't warn of the risks, when the whole time he knew exactly what was going on and didn't warn of the risks (or act on them).
Mind you all that vision from Wuhan in late Jan of the city in lockdown and the building of the hospital was a pretty big hint coming out of China

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
It never stops
1599960253437.png

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Stable genius in action.

“And you’ll develop — you’ll develop herd — like a herd mentality, it’s going to be,” Trump claimed, when asked why he thought COVID-19 will “disappear.”
“It’s going to be herd developed and that’s gonna happen,” he argued. “That will all happen

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
<<< The question was posed, "Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?" A lady named Bev answered it this way:
“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.
They don't give a s**t what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.
He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.
The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.
If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's * liberals, that's pretty much it.
Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?
Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant. * liberals is the only relevant thing.
Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.
That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a * about whatever the conversation is about.
It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.
That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.
* liberals.
Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.
I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.
You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.
And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.
And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.
Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.
Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.
They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.
Kindness = weakness. Honesty = weakness.
Compromise = weakness.
They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.
They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.
Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”>>>

553D2BA1-4785-4AF4-87A6-2FAA9926ED49.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When a leftie says something Trumpites don’t like its “fake news”.

When Trumpites and Trump himself share around deliberately misleading doctored videos it’s “funny as f..k trolling”.

Presumably when Trump said he passed that legislation he never passed, or won that award that doesn’t exist, or that coronavirus would disappear like a miracle when the weather got warmer, or could be cured by injecting bleach, he was just straight up trolling.

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
images (3).jpeg
images (4).jpeg

Attachments

• images (1).mp4
    74 KB
Last edited:
Status