Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
@ approx the 28min mark re “crazytown”
it really depends on what your definition of “crazytown“ is..

What did basil say on the radio the other day ?
And was it crazy?
Since then he’s had his house vandalised, calls for him to be sacked as Lord Mayor and a public protest...
Unfortunately, idiots make issues easy to dismiss. Personally, I dont have much issue with what he said, he just has to get used to the fact he is a high profile Lord Mayor now, and cannot get away with what he used to.

However, I also dont have much issue with him being criticised either. He chose to be Lord Mayor, and if the Lord Mayor says things people dont like, they have the right to tell him so.

However, the vandalising of his house only takes 1 nut job. People then point to his house being vandalised and use it as a prop to bash everyone that didn't like what he said.

He chose to be Lord Mayor, and if the Lord Mayor says things people dont like,

Then too bad..!! Do you want to live in world where everyone is too afraid to say anything for fear of offending somebody?

What basil said has pretty much been universally accepted since humans existed. Until now..

They are boiling the frog, (and the evidence would suggest the frog is just about cooked)!!

Just like the interviewee on the joe organ link, re “crazytown”. Anything they don‘t like/ find offensive, they label-crazytown, bigot, racist, sexist etc to stifle and censor free speech
It’s about controlling the narrative

Then too bad..!! Do you want to live in world where everyone is too afraid to say anything for fear of offending somebody?

What basil said has pretty much been universally accepted since humans existed. Until now..

They are boiling the frog, (and the evidence would suggest the frog is just about cooked)!!

Just like the interviewee on the joe organ link, re “crazytown”. Anything they don‘t like/ find offensive, they label-crazytown, bigot, racist, sexist etc to stifle and censor free speech
Tristan is not "taking a side", "crazytown" is a description of how the social media business model (attention economy) pushes people to "crazytown" on either sides of an issue/politics. He's saying people need recognize what is happening and break out of its grip.

Tristan is not "taking a side", "crazytown" is a description of how the social media business model (attention economy) pushes people to "crazytown" on either sides of an issue/politics. He's saying people need recognize what is happening and break out of its grip.

I only watched the first 30 min.
In that he says-
Yes, they ( Google, YouTube, Facebook etc) want your attention, and the use of algorithms to get your attention
But the problem was “crazytown” getting attention

He acknowledges there are conspiracies. His issue seemed to be which conspiracies are acceptable and which are “crazytown“ (offensive to him and or his masters)

Tristan does not stamp on the table and shout we must censor!!

No, he comes across as young knowledgeable ( in the industry- and former google employee ), who appeals to the (unsuspecting) fair mindedness of the viewer. That they then go along with the program. It’s called propaganda
The program being censorship

Sorry to offend you.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry to offend you.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha
I wasn’t offended

However as a practising Buddhist, I request not to be persecuted for espousing the teachings of my spiritual teacher -
The Dalai Lama
“Europe belongs to the Europeans“

The Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader also said that refugees should return to their native countries and assist with developing them.

Haha
I wasn’t offended

However as a practising Buddhist, I request not to be persecuted for espousing the teachings of my spiritual teacher -
The Dalai Lama
“Europe belongs to the Europeans“

The Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader also said that refugees should return to their native countries and assist with developing them.

Religious leaders say the darnedest things.

The Millenium Hilton was built with the Financial District in mind: For every tourist amenity (the heated pool, the Fitness by Precor gym), there’s one for business travelers, too (FedEx services, six meeting rooms, and flat-screens for PowerPoint presentations). Though the 55-story skyscraper was designed to resemble the mysterious monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey,

The Millennium Falcon was built a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.....

veh-ia-1751-1576604159.jpg

.....I think you might be on to something here Georgie

.....I think you might be on to something here Georgie

Thanks Godfather, I knew you would get it :)

Like I pointed out here

Though the 55-story skyscraper was designed to resemble the mysterious monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey,

And with the understanding the monolith in the film 2001 is the dimensions of a cinema screen. The first couple min of film, black screen ( monolith) with music. Audience participation.. And that the monolith represents (an inorganic ) forced change

just like the monolith/ millennium Hilton of 911 2001
With audience participation :)

Or as Professor Brian Oblivion would say-
The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, television is reality, and reality is less than television.

We have been videodromed
By the $culture shapers$

Last edited:
Isn’t it so weird how the world’s politicians are all controlled and puppets doing the bidding of the global elite, but when one of them says something that Georgie agrees with, any efforts to debate that point amount to silencing free speech.

You get that time is linear, right? And that once something has happened, that thing can be referenced again in the future?

Mate, given that time is linear, and that the monolith/ millenium Hilton was built 20 years after Kubricks 2001 (1968), I’m still trying to figure out how kubrick referenced this..

2F400F44-BC1F-49FB-ADFF-9EAE4DF84CA1.jpeg

Any thoughts??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, given that time is linear, and that the monolith/ millenium Hilton was built 20 years after Kubricks 2001 (1968), I’m still trying to figure out how kubrick referenced this..

View attachment 1001741

Any thoughts??

Wait, you’re serious aren’t you? You think the old thing somehow referenced the newer thing, instead of the other way around. Good god that’s frightening.

While we’re opening our eyes, can someone explain to me how the * Mondrian (1929)

89528687e4d3cf3112556b4b4ed298c6.jpg

knew of the existence of Silverchair’s fifth studio album Young Modern (2007).

ec6729858df501dafc0fa26afb0a3500.jpg

How the * did he do it? What did he know of grunge, or of Silverchair’s gradual progression into more accessible radio friendly keyboard based sound. This goes all the way to the $top$.

From the novel 2001 A Space Odyssey
A preface titled In Memoriam

Dear Arthur,
and ends with the quote-
But whether future generations will ever have the opportunity to know of this depends on the answer to your favourite question: Is there intelligent life on Earth?
Yours, Stanley

It would seem a fair question

I dont get it

Neither did Gus Grissom

On January 22, 1967, Grissom made a brief stop at home before returning to the Cape. A citrus tree grew in their backyard with lemons on it as big as grapefruits. Gus yanked the largest lemon he could find off of the tree. Betty had no idea what he was up to and asked what he planned to do with the lemon. " 'I'm going to hang it on that spacecraft,' Gus said grimly and kissed her goodbye." (54) Betty knew that Gus would be unable to return home before the crew conducted the plugs out test on January 27, 1967. What she did not know was that January 22 would be "the last time he was here at the house". (55)

I dont get it
Let me spell it out for you

In 1968 Stanley Kubrick directed 2001 A Space Odyssey
Kubrick kinda sounds like Cube
A cube has 6 faces
666 is the symbol for the devil
The devil went down to Georgia is a song by Charlie Daniels
A nickname for the Brownlow medal is Charlie
In 2000 the Brownlow was won by Shane Woewodin
12 months later, 9/11 happened

You connect the dots....

Status