Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

And so it begins, Why would anyone be surprised? He told everyone what he was going to do. "we won so stop counting"
Absolutely f*cking insane. Hopefully the Republican party backs off this which if carried out would amount to a coup.

If you’re afraid to express your belief in crackpot conspiracy theories in public, and forced to thinly mask them under the guise of “just getting the info out there”, is this truly a free society?

Bad Basil most humbly agrees, and is very sorry

"If you've got a penis, mate, you are a bloke. If you've got a vagina you are a woman. Game over," Mr Zempilas said.

Outraged social media users took to Twitter and Facebook to condemn Mr Zempilas' remarks, some threatening violence and sexual assault towards the sports commentator.

Bad Basil most humbly agrees, and is very sorry

"If you've got a penis, mate, you are a bloke. If you've got a vagina you are a woman. Game over," Mr Zempilas said.

Outraged social media users took to Twitter and Facebook to condemn Mr Zempilas' remarks, some threatening violence and sexual assault towards the sports commentator.

Not sure what in the hell that’s got to do with my post, but anyway...

Basil’s statement is true for the vast majority of the population but untrue and hurtful for a small and historically marginalized minority, and designed to deliberately hurt that small and marginalized minority.

That absolutely doesn’t excuse anyone threatening him with violence, sexual or otherwise, but it was a stupid and small-minded thing to say by anyone, particularly someone with a large public profile and PARTICULARLY by someone who’s just been elected to serve the people of Perth which includes a relatively large LGBTQI+ community.

Surprised Kubrick didn’t see this coming.

Trump - Stop counting in all the states I'm ahead in but keep counting in Arizona where I'm behind.
FFS, I mean Trump is Trump but the fact enough people voted for his blather to get him this close to winning just about deletes the last shred of faith I had left in humanity.

I’m not going to bother explaining to you why comparing a scene in a comedy made in 1979 and set in 4BC with a statement made by an elected mayor in 2020 is foolish and pointless.

Even if that scene from a 41 year old movie is in fact degrading to trans people. Which I’m not sure it is, but that’s not my call to make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$George Soros$ likes this

Sorry Miguel,
Must be tough not knowing what to think..until you are told..

View attachment 1003420

You are a giant f***wit. I’m pretty comfortable thinking that without anyone telling me to.

I’m not going to tell trans people what they can and can’t find offensive. Sue me.

So Wisconsin is now breaking for Biden. The so-called "Blue Shift" (tallying of mail-in ballots, predominantly Democrat), following the "Red Mirage" (predominantly Republicans voting in person).

Flip Wisconsin, that leaves Biden needing one of either Pennsylvania or Michigan, both possibly subject to a Blue Shift. That doesn't even factor in the possibility of picking up Georgia, either.

Betting markets are again favouring Biden (1.62) against Trump (2.30). What a wild day Sportsbet et al have had!

TL;DR. Biden again is favourite.

So Wisconsin is now breaking for Biden. The so-called "Blue Shift" (tallying of mail-in ballots, predominantly Democrat), following the "Red Mirage" (predominantly Republicans voting in person).

Flip Wisconsin, that leaves Biden needing one of either Pennsylvania or Michigan, both possibly subject to a Blue Shift. That doesn't even factor in the possibility of picking up Georgia, either.

Betting markets are again favouring Biden (1.62) against Trump (2.30). What a wild day Sportsbet et al have had!

TL;DR. Biden again is favourite.
Speaking of Michigan...

There are over one million ballots still to be counted in Michigan
And many of them are coming from the Democratic stronghold of Detroit.

That's why the race between Trump and Biden is too early for us to call there — but again, it didn't stop the President from claiming he was "winning" the contest in the state.

“We’re winning Michigan by — I’ll tell you, I looked at the numbers,” Trump said at the White House a few hours back.

More than 5.26 million votes have been cast in Michigan and a lot of the votes that haven't been counted yet were mail-in votes, which as we've mentioned quite a few times, tend to favour Biden.

Trump also gave differing figures for his lead in the contest. At one point he said he was ahead by 300,000 votes, but he later said his lead was 107,000.

With 83 per cent of the vote counted in the state, Donald Trump has a 1.3 per cent margin.

Speaking of Michigan...

There are over one million ballots still to be counted in Michigan
And many of them are coming from the Democratic stronghold of Detroit.

That's why the race between Trump and Biden is too early for us to call there — but again, it didn't stop the President from claiming he was "winning" the contest in the state.

“We’re winning Michigan by — I’ll tell you, I looked at the numbers,” Trump said at the White House a few hours back.

More than 5.26 million votes have been cast in Michigan and a lot of the votes that haven't been counted yet were mail-in votes, which as we've mentioned quite a few times, tend to favour Biden.

Trump also gave differing figures for his lead in the contest. At one point he said he was ahead by 300,000 votes, but he later said his lead was 107,000.

With 83 per cent of the vote counted in the state, Donald Trump has a 1.3 per cent margin.
Yeah looks like Biden will flop over the line, the country has a serious problem, the leaders of the country Pelosi, McConnell, Trump and Biden are respectively 80, 78, 74 and 77 years old. How is that a good thing? That is a country totally bereft and on the down slope.

Trump - Stop counting in all the states I'm ahead in but keep counting in Arizona where I'm behind.
FFS, I mean Trump is Trump but the fact enough people voted for his blather to get him this close to winning just about deletes the last shred of faith I had left in humanity.

Ya but also Trump simultaneously: 'We've won and the election is rigged'. He says a lot of s**t.

For what it's worth I think Biden will win and it may end up being a significant victory if he ekes out victories in the Midwest/Rust Belt, to go along with the surprise Arizona victory. Hell, he might even get Georgia(e). Mail-in and early voting have broken hard for Biden and a lot of that is still coming in for those states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back