Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
As with so many of these things, just believing something doesn’t make it so: It was 61 losses as of a week ago.

Well since I immediately spotted an error in your source document (which relies almost entirely on Marc Elias, a Democratic election lawyer for it's information) I don't hold out much hope for it's overall reliability.

The error BTW is to do with how many victories Trump and his team have had in court thus far. The score is 2, not one. That's also not counting cases where parties have reached satisfactory settlements like this one ...

https://news3lv.com/news/local/trum...n-nevada-lawsuit-to-expand-ballot-observation

... which I'm sure most unbiased observers would see as a victory.

The total case filing numbers depends on whether you count them separately if they move from lower courts to higher ones. If you track them that way it seems that currently the total number of cases filed is 54.

Cases.png

Trump or his lawyers dropped 12 cases, 27 were dismissed before a ruling was made 6 are being appealed 3 cases are ongoing and a total of 6 cases were lost by Trump, his lawyers or other claimants.

Other sites like the highly respect Ballotpedia have decided to count the same case heard in different courts as one case. If you tally them that way the number of cases is 34.

Last edited:

Well since I immediately spotted an error in your source document (which relies almost entirely on Marc Elias, a Democratic election lawyer for it's information) I don't hold out much hope for it's overall reliability.

The error BTW is to do with how many victories Trump and his team have had in court thus far. The score is 2, not one. That's also not counting cases where parties have reached satisfactory settlements like this one ...

https://news3lv.com/news/local/trum...n-nevada-lawsuit-to-expand-ballot-observation

... which I'm sure most unbiased observers would see as a victory.

The total case filing numbers depends on whether you count them separately if they move from lower courts to higher ones. If you track them that way it seems that currently the total number of cases filed is 54.

View attachment 1041298

Trump or his lawyers dropped 12 cases, 27 were dismissed before a ruling was made 6 are being appealed 3 cases are ongoing and a total of 6 cases were lost by Trump, his lawyers or other claimants.

Other sites like the highly respect Ballotpedia have decided to count the same case heard in different courts as one case. If you tally them that way the number of cases is 34.

Great. How many of them have proven fraud? Still zero?

Broadly speaking both American Parties fall within the Liberal Tradition. So...

Believing the anti-fascists are fascists takes some pretty remarkable errors in your understanding of political philosophy.

Trump isn’t a fascist either, even if he attempted to snuggle up to corporate interests and they didn’t have any interest in collaborating. Ditto the Labor movement remained pretty steadfast against Trump.

If there’s all this mass fraud, why has no judge found any yet? Whether it’s been claimed in five cases or ten or twenty or fifty, why has no judge seen those YouTube videos and agreed “yep, that’s fraud”?

Wonder why this question got overlooked...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder why this question got overlooked...

One judge obviously has seen enough to justify ordering the MI Secretary of State to produce .....

any correspondences, communications, and documents between the State of Michigan (including but not limited to the Secretary of State’s Office and/or Jocelyn Benson):

– (a) Antrim County, (b) the Michigan House of Representatives (including but not limited to all members or offices), and (c) the Michigan Senate (including but not limited to members or offices) regarding the 2020 election.

– (a) the Federal Government. (b) the US House of Representatives (including but not limited to all members or offices), and (c) the US Senate (including but not limited to members or offices) regarding the 2020 election.

– Dominion Voting Systems regarding the 2020 election.

– Amazon (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.

– Apple (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.

– Google (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.

– Facebook (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Anyway it's clear nothing short of Biden coming out in a TV interview and confessing something along these lines will convince you that the 2020 election wasn't as pure as the driven snow so maybe we call a truce, agree to disagree and we can stop wasting each others time.

"Yep, we cheated but we did it in the national interest. We had to get rid of Trump and the party machine insisted I needed a little help"

This could go the same way of the Ukraine impeachment where Trump was subsequently proven right about the Bidens being up to no good over there all along. Well son of a bitch there was voter fraud after all...

Last edited:
Page-catching in this thread can be excruciating, so apologies if this has already been posted here.
I think it sums up pretty well the type of phenomenon that the world has been witnessing lately.

P.S. Mods, don't you dare shut this thread down before the inauguration!!

Proof that they lie?

Here's a classic example.

There's countless others.

They frequently settle libel and defamation cases out of court. Here's one case that CNN, ABC & NBC all settled out of court. I've chosen it because the client's lawyer was Lin Wood. Obviously since you think Lin is so hopeless, his client's case must've been extraordinarily strong.

:):thumbsu:

https://law.jrank.org/pages/8241/Libel-Slander-Richard-Jewell-Olympic-Park-Bombing.html
Interesting opening:

'We often talk about liberal media bias'

No recording of the actual phone call, nor any sources quoted where they apparently got the entire dialogue from, it merely says this:

'But here’s the thing. The quote NBC gave above is deceitfully edited. Here’s the actual conversation:'

Really? No sources quoted where they received the recording from this from, no recording posted, no witnesses to the phone call mentioned. Are you really going to believe some random text, written by a nobody, on an unknown internet blog, which clearly, from the very first line, paints itself as 'liberal' hating?

And, if it was a doctored phone call by NBC, this puts it in the same ballpark as that Biden Zoom call you posted way back to claim he was making racist statements, exactly the same as this article reports.

Any of these cases related to the election either by any chance?

Because I recall some big cases coming up where your 'news' sources, such as Newsmax and OAN, hastily retracted falsified reports on Dominion and Smartmatic, because they were outright, dangerous lies, concocted by right-wing media to alter the outcome of an election.

You also had to go back 25 years to find an out of court settlement case regarding, yet again, not an election issue? I never said the media don't get things wrong, but your 'news' sources have been caught red-handed outright lying yet you still think they are credible.

That's the real joke here.

Last edited:
Here's another meme.

View attachment 1041374

It's been 'fact checked' too!

Yeah, so fascist they're not organised or even have a leader.

You know who does have a leader? MAGA and they people who stormed the Capitol to overturn the result of an election because they're sore losers.

Page-catching in this thread can be excruciating, so apologies if this has already been posted here.
I think it sums up pretty well the type of phenomenon that the world has been witnessing lately.

P.S. Mods, don't you dare shut this thread down before the inauguration!!

Hey Crankitup, looks like you need a new tin-foil hat website to read considering this one is run by self-admitted liars.

Also, I'll just leave this here:

Barack Obama highlighted an earlier version of these statistics on 8 January, arguing that they provided a “useful frame of reference” for understanding Americans’ outrage over the failure of Capitol police to stop a mob of thousands of white Trump supporters from invading and looting the Capitol on 6 January

One judge obviously has seen enough to justify ordering the MI Secretary of State to produce .....

No it doesn’t.

All the memes, videos, affidavits, tearful testimony provided by election observers and volunteers to right wing “news” outlets and, here we are, over two months out from the election and the best you can point to is
- one case where a judge has ordered discovery
- two or three other cases that are still “pending”

Dozens of lawsuits filed since November, supposedly clear-cut fraud on a scale sufficient to overturn the outcome of the election for President of the United States and not one judge has thought it compelling enough to actually do anything that would actually impact the outcome.

So John Earle Sullivan stormed the Capitol?

He did! And not on his own either - have it on good authority he picked up several MAGAs and carried them in there screaming :tearsofjoy:

A few weren't even actually part of the protest, were just walking past the capitol on the street outside when Sullivan forcibly abducted them :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back