Lleyton Hewitt

Remove this Banner Ad

Lechensko

Debutant
May 18, 2004
If I hear one more "come on" with that scrawny little voice of his fair dinkum I'm going to shove a tennis racket up his arse.

Come On ... COME ON

r14312_34934.jpg

The Brett Lee inspired court pumping routine has gotta go. I'd rather eat my own vomit than have to endure watchcing that again. :eek:

I hate the way everyone thinks he invented 'c'mon', like no one ever said it before him. I don't like him and I hope he doesn't win. Could you imagine what we'd have to go through if he won?!

benny's buddy said:
I hate the way everyone thinks he invented 'c'mon', like no one ever said it before him. I don't like him and I hope he doesn't win. Could you imagine what we'd have to go through if he won?!

a scandal because of an image of him smoking a cigar?

I am coming around to him slowly, I am still not a fan of his persoanlly, but as a tennis player it is great to see a bloke so passionate about playing for his country, and for that reason alone I think he deserves to win the Australian Open and I hope he does. Plus I dont want to see the Fed Express win everything this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree, he sais it at completely inapropriate times and it just seems stupid, and then when its apropriate for a "come on" he does something even more ridiculous, i hope james blake kicks his arse.

BomberGal said:
Go Lleyton! :cool:

Would be nice if he won this one and stuck it up everyone here. The guy's a gun.

I'm with you BomberGal.

Go Lleyton for sure!!

Love to watch him play and hope he wins. COME ON!!!

He is the biggest w4nker in the history of Tennis. I dont like him at all. Would Love to See James Blake come back and beat the b4stard right now :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back