Lleyton Hewitt

Remove this Banner Ad

this could be a career defining moment for David...PULL IT OFF SON!

man fitzy is starting to s**t me "its not correct for an umpire to engage with a player like that" ffs ive had enough of this bias. I cant stand it. David better win in exchange for the bias i tell you

SorryIHammerChicken said:
lets go David lets go.

I wanna see a "Come on" from david if he wins the match. But i think hewitt is in control unfortunately.

i hope he does, i hate hewitt sends out the worst message to the rest of the world about the sportsmanship and all round character of australian people. Seriously you are not australian if you yell comeon when the opposition has an unforced error

Thats Power said:
Hewitt is in control? hewitt is running all over court and nalbandian is dictating the points..pretty much the same story for the last 3 sets
yes but david keeps throwing away match winning opportunities, therefore hewitt is in control for mine. One more slip up from david, if someone goes down a breakk, he will.

SorryIHammerChicken said:
what a f**king joke - David pulls off an absolutely amazing shot and the whole com box is silent - GET EXCITED YOU BIASED MORONS

******** off Tw@t.

Hewie serving for the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's strange Blue Red and Gold.

Bentleigh, can't I choose who i want to support? clearly some biased comments in favour of hewitt on this board.

i'll give credit to the little adelaide bogan though, sincerely. as i said, david should have won but didn't take his opportunities - up 8-7, 40-30, he should have won from there. But i applaud lleyton - should be a ripper against Andy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back