Lleyton Hewitt

Remove this Banner Ad

SorryIHammerChicken said:
i'll give credit to the little adelaide bogan though, sincerely. as i said, david should have won but didn't take his opportunities - up 8-7, 40-30, he should have won from there. But i applaud lleyton - should be a ripper against Andy.
Cheers mate :) that is a real sportsman like attitude..appreciate it

Great match and well done Lleyton. I'd be really suprised if he beats Roddick as he has an injury problem and has played more than the double the time Roddick has. Lleyton's tank is almost empty while Roddick's tank is still more than three quarters full. BTW,the line calls today have been disgraceful.

Blue Red and Gold said:
What the?

Am I watching a delayed telecast? Im happy with the result but WTF? I have it at 6-6 40-30 Nalbandian :confused:

yes we are and it sh*ts me :mad: C7 say its live but it's delayed. Isn't that false advertising?????????

anyrate, 1,2,3...
C'MEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

No matter what you think of his on court stuff - which i like actually(what wrong with a bit of passion and emotion :confused:?) - you have got to admire his guts, determination and a willingness to fight all the way against the odds.

Stoked with tonights result.

I am a little confused as to why C7 delayed the telecast here in Adelaide, I am not fussed by it personally but I could imagine others who would be.

It was a great match, I only got to see the last set but that was enough to convince me of the standard.

I think the last 2 games will take it out on Lleyton physically but his mental toughness and determination I feel, will make up for it and then game against Roddick will be an absolute ball tearer. I would give Roddick the edge but I have doubted Hewitt before and he has proved me wrong so heres hopeing he does it again.

Great game of tennis well the last set anyway. Well done to Hewitt a great fighting victory. But what ********ed me off was the commentators when Hewitt was winning hardly anything was said about the injury but when he started to loose oh his injury must be really hurting him again. Its like if he is loosing there must be something wrong. And what about giving credit to the other guy Nalbandian he lost but a good comeback from 2 sets down just wasnt good enough in the end.

Macca19 said:
Again with the Poo!!! Your obsessed!!!!

Well if people are going to carry on with rubbish such as hoping he loses then why can't I bring that up? Credit to some though who although I disagree with them on Hewitt's on court behaviour, at least they have the balls to acknowledge his fighting effort.

Roddick will win in 4. I am going to do all I can for Lleyton. I am going straight to Centrebet to bet on Roddick. Whenever I have money on something you can bet it will lose! Oh well, I suppose I will have a positive either way, but my heart rules any bet and I hope Lleyton can get up. Federer has the open all stitched up though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Hewitt be any more up himself?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/aus05/news/story?id=1975525

"I'm definitely giving the crowds their money's worth," he said. "I'm doing all the right things for the tournament."
Your doing all the right things by having the likes of Nalbanidan, Chela, Safin etc (check USA Today website for it) questioning your behaviour? didn't you also question the surface? I won't even get into you giving the crowd their moneys worth.

The shoulder bump incident:

The aggressive, intense Hewitt angered an opponent for the third time in four matches, brushing shoulders with Nalbandian as they passed during the crossover after Hewitt broke for a 3-2 lead in the second set. Nalbandian stared at Hewitt, who ran off the next three games."I think he brought it on himself a little bit," Hewitt said. "He sort of propped and waited for a bit of a shoulder."
Right so he brought it on himself a little bit, which means you caused most of it.

feher said:

Your doing all the right things by having the likes of Nalbanidan, Chela, Safin etc (check USA Today website for it) questioning your behaviour? didn't you also question the surface? I won't even get into you giving the crowd their moneys worth.

Right so he brought it on himself a little bit, which means you caused most of it.

Nalbandian ,Chela and Safin are all saints too arent they? They are hypocrites.
As for the moneys worth comment, he was referring jokingly to the fact that he was up 2 sets to love and then the fact Nalbandian came back to give the crowd their moneys worth. Big deal.

feher said:

*yawn* .. you seriously need a new hobby :rolleyes: .Other than google for any negative hewitt comments

Thats Power said:
*yawn* .. you seriously need a new hobby :rolleyes: .Other than google for any negative hewitt comments
Yawn again going after my post.

Seriously you need to stop being so obsessed with my post about Hewitt

Thats Power said:
You barely ever said anything by yourself other than copy pasting from the WWW
Wrong I have, but at least this way I don't have to put up with another drama filled thread with you.

Lechensko said:
If I hear one more "come on" with that scrawny little voice of his fair dinkum I'm going to shove a tennis racket up his arse.

Go on mate, I would just love to see you try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back