Lleyton Hewitt

Remove this Banner Ad

I really thought hewitt's fitness will be a major problem in this game, but oh well.. hewitt is going to fight and fight till he is dead, without a doubt his street fighter like mentally won him so many big matches in so many adverse conditions.

West Lakes might not be boganville but it's not classy either.

I only wish there was another Aussie to fly the flag for us to cheer.

An all-Aussie final with Lleyton losing and the boorish Fanatics silenced would be perfect.

Magpiespower said:

An all-Aussie final with Lleyton losing and the boorish Fanatics silenced would be perfect.
How pathetic is that.Admire his fighting spirit and his determination for christs sake.Give the guy a break :rolleyes:

Do people still think Roddick is such a great example of sportsmanship after that ridiculously long bathroom break? It doesn't take that long to change your clothes - seemed like blatant stalling tactics to me. Not that Hewitt always shows sportsmanship either with some of his questionable behaviour. :rolleyes: But it's annoying that Roddick is the one portrayed as being this great sportsman because he applauds an opponant's winners, when he can also do a significant amount of other things that aren't sporting at all. :rolleyes:

Magpiespower said:

You mean like Phillapussiuos? Hes too busy doing grand slams and cant be bothered playing grand slams

You dont have to support Hewitt but to not support him because of his allegiance to a football team is a joke IMO

Magpiespower said:

I'd love to live in West Lakes, far out, if it's not classy then where do you live?? Norwood or Glenelg?? Pretty classy area if you ask me.

As much as i hate him with a passion, hes done incredibly well this tournament, won a lot of great games and it would be a shame for him to lose. As much as i hate the little s**t, ill support him in the final. Would be good to see an Aussie finally win the Aus Open after such a long time. He definately deserves it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca19 said:
As much as i hate him with a passion, hes done incredibly well this tournament, won a lot of great games and it would be a shame for him to lose. As much as i hate the little s**t, ill support him in the final. Would be good to see an Aussie finally win the Aus Open after such a long time. He definately deserves it.
That is exactly what i want australians to do.Forget everything for one day please.Let's get behind him :)

Magpiespower said:

I wouldn't mind a place on the lake there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back