adelcrows

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2001
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool,Yankees,E Freo!
Well I think that our beloved crows are in a little bit of trouble now and this game that we would have pencilled in as a win three weeks ago is now a very dangerous and a must win game.
I wonder why we flew out of the blocks against Melbourne then crashed and now we cant get going till around ten minutes into the last term.

Anyhow the reason for this thred is to Say that its great having Hewitt as the crows ambassador instead of Sam Newman as I have been a Hewitt fan since Day 1.
He is showing us exactly how to do it, use a little more ticker as he did against Schalken.
CMON HEWITT & THE CROWS
Jason

Let's get Lleyton!

The Crows should immediately hire Lleyton as Motivation Coach. If half the players had half of Lleyton's guts and determination, they might actually win a few more matches!

Re: Let's get Lleyton!

Originally posted by Crow54
The Crows should immediately hire Lleyton as Motivation Coach. If half the players had half of Lleyton's guts and determination, they might actually win a few more matches!

I believe we have found a new job for Lleyton!

If they had even one tenth of the heart Lleyton does they would do a little better!

Lletyton is a legend - he is associated with the CROWS because he is like them - he wins finals!!!

He decided against association with port power, despite repeated requests from his ex coach, darren cahill - Lleytons response was I don't choke in finals, so why should I follow a club that does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back