Banter Lloyd from 45 to win the game, he's got it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter

The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Collingwood or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
Sydney are struggling at the moment... so I'm gonna do something unprecedented!!!!

I'M TURNING HEEL!

sydneyrichmond2016.JPG

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*immediate face turn*

1 month later

7895710-3x2-700x467.jpg

and then 12 months later......

557782-tlslargelandscape.jpg

;););)

the biggest talking point out of this game is the congested tunnels outside the stadium leaving marvel like last year

solid point you make.

I was there last night for Hawks v Saints and leaving was a nightmare.

Hopefully the game is wrapped by by 3/4 time so you can get a head start though :p

mattpolo8

Red and white tragic
Sep 25, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Miami Heat
solid point you make.

I was there last night for Hawks v Saints and leaving was a nightmare.

Hopefully the game is wrapped by by 3/4 time so you can get a head start though :p

well with the drama of the train lines, me too.

but yeah. last year was a snail pace leaving gate 2. almost 44k. expect over 40k this weekend.

I'm unsure what's happening here, so I'm going to take the Sydney home crowd response...

BAAAAAALLLL!!

Loo

I’ve been to few Sydney games they usually are pretty quiet annoyingly so

Some fans will belt the s**t out of others or spit on the coach

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
You know your clubs s**t when your 70+ year drought is broken only after you become an expansion club with extra salary and a bunch of other handouts.

2005*
2012*

Funny how things dramatically changed the minute the AFL decided they preferred their second child.

You know your clubs s**t when your 70+ year drought is broken only after you become an expansion club with extra salary and a bunch of other handouts.

2005*
2012*

Funny how things dramatically changed the minute the AFL decided they preferred their second child.
Lel.

I take your word for it though... You'd be an expert in knowing about following a s**t club after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back