Banter Lloyd from 45 to win the game, he's got it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Lel.

I take your word for it though... You'd be an expert in knowing about following a s**t club after all.

I started looking up things that were invented since your last legitimate flag 1933 lol I would post but I'm afraid Bigfooty servers might get overloaded.

One notable mention is: The first canned beer was invented in 1935!!!

Would have been ironic if it was the first Coca Cola can instead ;)

I started looking up things that were invented since your last legitimate flag 1933 lol I would post but I'm afraid Bigfooty servers might get overloaded.

One notable mention is: The first canned beer was invented in 1935!!!

Would have been ironic if it was the first Coca Cola can instead ;)
I love beer!

... back on topic... Originallity not a strong focus for you obviously. Love how you all grab for the Cola joke straight away. Very humourous. Do you have anything else at all?? I haven't once bought up Niinthmond or the obvious disparity with the GF being played on your home ground (no matter if an "interstate" team finishes higher or not)... But please, go on and tell me how we are unfairly advantaged.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
well with the drama of the train lines, me too.

but yeah. last year was a snail pace leaving gate 2. almost 44k. expect over 40k this weekend.
Will be nowhere near 40k, two of the major train lines are screwed and Sandy not running at all. With us playing 4 days later expect a lot of tiger fans on those lines to give sat night a miss.

I love beer!

... back on topic... Originallity not a strong focus for you obviously. Love how you all grab for the Cola joke straight away. Very humourous. Do you have anything else at all?? I haven't once bought up Niinthmond or the obvious disparity with the GF being played on your home ground (no matter if an "interstate" team finishes higher or not)... But please, go on and tell me how we are unfairly advantaged.

do I get bonus points for not using Cola in the thread title?

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I love beer!

Tigers finished outright first on the ladder last year. Had to play Hawthorn on their home deck. After winning that game had to play PiesHaveInjuries on their home ground. :( The angle interstate punters refuse to see.

Us Mexicans south of the border don't even have clean water. Gastro during prelim final. We should have a Cost of Clean Water Allowance. (COCWA)

For those visiting from Sydney for the game, especially Kieran Jack's parents for the milestone game, welcome.

Welcome to Melbourne.

A city with a robust, logical and extremely effective sporting stadiums strategy.

Where codes co-exist and work openly together to further their causes, except for Brian Waldron.

Where lock out laws don't exist, and the same can be said of Ray Hadley, Alan Jones and anyone named Gladys.

Where our sporting diversity, understanding and culture means that we'll tolerate your references to "Referees" and "kicking in front of the posts".

And feel free to enjoy our trams. I note you're about to reinstate some old tram routes in your CBD at, may I add, some exorbitant cost and disruption.

So enjoy. Broaden your horizons and learn. We embrace you.

Haere Ra

mattpolo8

Red and white tragic
Sep 25, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Miami Heat
Will be nowhere near 40k, two of the major train lines are screwed and Sandy not running at all. With us playing 4 days later expect a lot of tiger fans on those lines to give sat night a miss.
Dunno man. If ticketmaster is any kind of guideline there's a substantial more amount of tickets sold then our game v Carlton and that was high 30ks

Danger game this one. The AFL need their love child to start winning so they can make their quotas, profit margins and achieve bonuses. Expect Buddy to be let off the lease and do whatever he pleases to our blokes. The free kick count will be 24-9 in the swans favour and they will win by 3 points because the AFL wants it so. Shazza_ agrees.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Lucky you got the grand final at home

We will always have a GF at home , Thats what happens when you are the biggest club in the land

It’s Kieran Jack’s 250th.

I really hope the Swans play well for him and his family in attendance. But not too well.

Haere Ra

Thats not a Jack !!! Thats like a wanna be Jack

Jack Riewoldt
Jack Graham
Jack Higgins
Jack Ross

For the first time in my life i will be going to a Richmond v Sydney game and yelling out

Go Sydney

GO SYDNEY STACK

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Dunno man. If ticketmaster is any kind of guideline there's a substantial more amount of tickets sold then our game v Carlton and that was high 30ks
Take no notice of ticketmaster, they hold tickets back for gameday same as ticketek.

Frankston line stops at moorabbin then buses to flinders street
Pakenham/cranny line stops at Westall then buses to flinders street
Sandringham not running at all, buses from sandy to flinders street

2018 got 43k with both teams flying, with the above 3 lines stuffed this game will be lucky to see 25k.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Danger game this one. The AFL need their love child to start winning so they can make their quotas, profit margins and achieve bonuses. Expect Buddy to be let off the lease and do whatever he pleases to our blokes. The free kick count will be 24-9 in the swans favour and they will win by 3 points because the AFL wants it so. Shazza_ agrees.
They have GWS now, they couldn't give two shits about the swans anymore. They need spotless filled and if the swans are s**t then the AFL will be hoping some of the fair weather fans might shift house out to Western Sydney to keep following a winner.

They have GWS now, they couldn't give two shits about the swans anymore. They need spotless filled and if the swans are s**t then the AFL will be hoping some of the fair weather fans might shift house out to Western Sydney to keep following a winner.

Oh no, Gil would have made the phone call. Just be ready. That's all i'm saying.

WTF is goin on with Reids head?
It freaking me out a little...
093494AD-74B6-48BA-85E9-77FF4822D8E4.png

the biggest talking point out of this game is the congested tunnels outside the stadium leaving marvel like last year
Well, that'll teach you for leaving so quickly at 3qtr time.
😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back