Banter Lloyd from 45 to win the game, he's got it!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will lose and hopefully finish last this year, our list is largely cooked. Need to free up some salary space and target some young talent.
With Reid , Franklin , Heeney , Mills , Parker , Kennedy , McVeigh Virtually locked in and untouchable or nobody will touch with their salaries
Cant see how you release salary cap pressure to be honest.

With Reid , Franklin , Heeney , Mills , Parker , Kennedy , McVeigh Virtually locked in and untouchable or nobody will touch with their salaries
Cant see how you release salary cap pressure to be honest.
Tippos final year of salary this year, mcveighs final year, grundys final year, jacks final year. We would do well to trade reid for a packet of chips and play Mccartin instead at half forward. Think JPK only has a year to go too. We could take 3 years to make finals again, we are in big trouble.

Tippos final year of salary this year, mcveighs final year, grundys final year, jacks final year. We would do well to trade reid for a packet of chips and play Mccartin instead at half forward. Think JPK only has a year to go too. We could take 3 years to make finals again, we are in big trouble.

These players would not be on too much at their age and will easily be off set by the younger players who have been squeezed for years like Jones,Papley,Mills etc

These players would not be on too much at their age and will easily be off set by the younger players who have been squeezed for years like Jones,Papley,Mills etc
Probably just Jones on a short term contract of those. We run heavy in rookie numbers and I suspect we'll front end some contracts.

Edit, did a quick check. This is where we are at.

Contract Expires - 2019:
Joel Amartey (Cat A Rookie - 2nd Year)
James Bell (Cat B Rookie - 2nd Year)
Darcy Cameron
Harry Cunningham
Jordan Dawson
Robbie Fox
Heath Grundy
Kieren Jack
Zak Jones
Jack Maibaum (Long Term Injury List)
Hayden McLean (Cat A Rookie - Maibaum Replacement)
Jarrad McVeigh
Daniel Menzel
Colin O'Riordan
Toby Pink (Cat A Rookie - 3rd Year)
Harry Reynolds (Cat A Rookie - 1st Year)
James Rose
Nick Smith
Kurt Tippett (Cat A Rookie - 1st Year - WON'T PLAY)
Durack Tucker (Cat A Rookie - 1st Year)
Sam Wicks (Cat B Rookie - 1st Year)

Contract Expires - 2020:
Ryan Clarke
Oliver Florent
Zac Foot
George Hewett
Will Hayward
Josh Kennedy
Matthew Ling
Justin McInerney
Lewis Melican
Tom Papley
Ben Ronke
James Rowbottom
Ryley Stoddart
Jackson Thurlow
John Longmire (Senior Coach)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippett is still on the list? Will Tippett do a Mumford?

And have a nose beer video circulating social media?

Tippett would miss the line and swallow the note/straw or whatever he was using

I remember the good old days of Sydney Richmond like 2006 when we won by like 100 sitting next to a father and son tiger fan and the dad apologising to his son that he was stuck going for the club,

met some lovely richmond fans in my time, how come they arent on bigfooty and its just you pricks? :p

Take no notice of ticketmaster, they hold tickets back for gameday same as ticketek.

Frankston line stops at moorabbin then buses to flinders street
Pakenham/cranny line stops at Westall then buses to flinders street
Sandringham not running at all, buses from sandy to flinders street

2018 got 43k with both teams flying, with the above 3 lines stuffed this game will be lucky to see 25k.
No Geelong line trains either.

Come again? We arent under salary cap pressure, I think thats what you are implying? We front end because we have space. We could have chased someone this year with Hanners contract off our books.

we are still paying tippett , we let hanners go to stay under the cap i reckon/get rid of the issues

Easily the worst banter thread in a while, anyone would think you lot have been hard done by in recent times.
Jesus even carlspoon gave it a better shake.

I guess that’s what happens when you’re a nothing club of the afl...
E7E169FC-A6DC-4A28-8855-AF3F7890C124.jpeg

Easily the worst banter thread in a while, anyone would think you lot have been hard done by in recent times.
Jesus even carlspoon gave it a better shake.

I guess that’s what happens when you’re a nothing club of the afl...
View attachment 656406

been in the league longer than your mob

been in the league longer than your mob
and yet still nrl teams who get 4000 people rock up to their matches get more love from your media and papers 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back