Traded Lloyd Meek - [Traded with F2 (Dogs) to Hawthorn for Jaeger O'Meara and F4]

Joose

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Could not see a thread on Lloyd.

Apparently will ask for a trade this year. Contracted for 1 more year and having a very good season at Peel. 2nd fiddle to Darcy and if Jackson comes will be 3rd wheel.

What's he worth, bearing in mind the bloated price for rucks in the marketplace?

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast

Warhorse

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Good player who could take number 1 ruck. Could potentially be another Witts. I hope Geelong is asking the question.

What's he worth?

I thought you guys were ok in the ruck?
We’ve got Reeves and Lynch both 24, and Ramsden who is 19. We’ll be looking for some ruck support so that we don’t risk having no fit rucks like we did this year.

Mr Cheese

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure if true, Hagdorn is a massive campaigner though who hates Freo because we never gave his mate Suma(ts gotta change... like what?) the head coaches job, so I'm taking this with a massive pinch of Hagdorn is a campaigner.

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Late second round?

Once FSon matching and FA comp kicks in end of R2 is probably 40. Depends on how much you want to keep him and how desperated the team si to who he is going. If he gos to GWS..they will have more picks than Bunnings. Something in the 30's probably doable.

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
So is he a legit chance to move?

God you Freo guys have an endless list of people in the WA media that are out to get you don’t you? 😅
He should be for his own sake. Even if Jackson doesn't come, he's good enough to back himself to become someones no1 and unlikely to be that with Darcy around.

Reckon he goes.

Back