LMAO at the umpiring in Sydney V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

CLEAR free to Goodes but it made no difference anyway because it would still hve been a goal.

Walker should have been pinged for holding the Sydney defender.

Henderson wasnt touched should have been ply on.

WOW. I didn't realise that a player was allowed to get caught in a tackle and just drop the ball. Seriosly, you've got no idea. It was a clear-cut holding the ball decision that was allowed to go.

AFL = corrupt.

Re: The AFL is corrupt. Full stop.

..... Also, does anyone else find it absolutely ridiculous that this game is being played at Australia Stadium - a ground that the AFL have NEVER fixtured CArlton to play at before?? How the **** can you warrant a team being made to play their first game at a ground in a cut throat final?

HAHAHAHAHHA OH WOW fgfgfg

..... Also, does anyone else find it absolutely ridiculous that this game is being played at Australia Stadium - a ground that the AFL have NEVER fixtured CArlton to play at before?? How the **** can you warrant a team being made to play their first game at a ground in a cut throat final?

This is a joke right?

WOW. I didn't realise that a player was allowed to get caught in a tackle and just drop the ball. Seriosly, you've got no idea. It was a clear-cut holding the ball decision that was allowed to go.

AFL = corrupt.

Lol okay then. :D:eek:

just started a thread saying the same thing - the worst, one sided umpiring decision i have seen in 20 minutes of football.

The game is being played at ANZ stadium because it hold more people, and its sydney's home game so they deserve to have the advantge because they finished higher on the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this is the first time a Victorian team has got a raw deal against an interstate team.

As a supporter of a non-Victorian team, you get used to bad officiating. Dont complain, the umpiring of Cousins retirement game last week was far worse

As a supporter of a non-Victorian team, you get used to bad officiating. Dont complain, the umpiring of Cousins retirement game last week was far worse
Except this is a Finals game FFS and an elimination game.

I love watching Carlton supporters having a sook. They definetley couldn't be losing because Sydney are playing better, no chance.

The Jetta goal summed it up perfectly. One Sydney player beats two Blues because he wanted it more and Jetta gets the gift goal. But nah, it's the umpires fault. lol

Haha, I like it :thumbsu:

regarding the corruption: sorry I dont give a toss about carlton etc.
Why would the AFL decide to give 2 out of the 4 teams that were going to finish bottom half of the eight an extra days rest than the other two! That was the whole point of not confirming dates for rd22, so they could get evan breaks between last round and finals for the competing teams. But they chose to give Freo a massive advantage by giving them a very rare friday night fixture at home and therefor comprimising the integrity of the whole competition. Why not play Hawks game and Swans game all on the friday or all on the saturday. As it turned out Freo got an extra days rest, and didnt have to travel either, and so the AFL rewarded this club when it had blatantly tanked against the hawks evan more. Surely if anything they didnt need a bigger rest after their Launceston debacle where they played their WAFL team and the AFL should have punished them if anything but because of its vested interest, they turn a blind eye and also give them the fri night game! Of course they need the Dockers to succeed as WC is worse than s**t and the umpiring in the second half was further proof of their obvious rig.

the umpiring has been ordinary all year. too many decisions are made that are not in the spirit of the game. one soft one is paid, then another blatant one missed. umpire (mis)interpretation is too common.

haven't seen too much wrong with the sydney/blues game. one or two dodgy decisions but when things are going wrong for carlton i am always happy:)

carlton should take the umpires and afl to court after this game. clearly we're the better side. probably the only thing between us and a premiership is the weekly umpire rape of our side. naturally other team supporters deny this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back