Loading Up big On Mcbreen?? Yes or no

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys, Mcbreen has a 3 goal lead on Rojas in the Golden Boot 15 to 12 and then Berisha on 10 and Ryan Griffits/Brockie on 9 the only Dangers.. Seems Rojas may be cooling down a tad and Mcbreen just seems to pop up in every game for a goal almost!! He has a couple appealing weeks coming up as well and could wrap it up this week nearly if he can get 2 or 3 vs New Zealand... should I load up on Mcbreen..? question does he take the penalties... I'm Actually more worried about Griffiths and Berisha on 9 and 10 goals as they do take the penalties I am fairly sure...

here are the odds Mcbreen $1.90, Brockie 5, Rojas 5, Berisha 6, Del Piero 8, Griffits 23... cant believe Griffits is that high considering he is equal with Brockie and 1 behind Berisha and takes penalties...

http://www.sportingbet.com.au/#Sports/3181468

EDIT: Mcbreen does take their penalties... I'm confident he will hold on.. games against Wellington and Perth next 2 weeks could be big for him, also Rojas is recieving so much marking and attention now I can't see him scoring much more than 1 every 2nd game from here on in + he should be away last game vs Perth on international duty.. the 1.90 On Mcbreen with maybe a saver on Berisha/Griffits looks good!! as Brockie will also be away last game..

That's if McBreen wins? So basically, if one of the other two savers win, you lose. Strong betting :confused:

I heard the commentators discussing the leaders during the ccm game last week

He is home I think!

*Rojas hattie tomorrow night and I will reconsider

Another goal for McBreen and none for Brockie.

I wouldn't mind getting on a CCM/Melbourne Victory GF Quinella. I do rate Western Sydney and Adelaide, but I wouldn't like their chances on the road in the Semis.

oh god damn it my funds never cleared for tonight after I deposited them last night.. must be in morning.. didnt realise it was a thursday night kickoff meh!! cost myself a lot now:( he will be into like 1.50 after weekend.. I'm actually hoping Rojas, Griffits or Berisha get some goals now to keep his odds above 1.70 range!! grhhhhhhh

He's now 4 ahead of Rojas.. with better recent form much more consistent, takes the penalties too and has an extra game in hand on him due to international duty last week of season Rojas will have... Berisha is now the only danger 5 behind.. as he can have those games where he gets 3 or 4 goals and will need to to propel brisbane to a finals finish... the odds make no sense haha del piero is 9 goals, berisha 11 and he is at $7 compared to berisha $10..think Mcbreen is home and will take the skinny odds

• Daniel McBreen (Ccm)​
  • 1.60​
  • Marco Rojas (M Vic)​
  • 5.00​
  • Alessandro Del Piero (Syd)​
  • 7.00​
  • Jeremy Brockie (Well)​
  • 8.00​
  • Besart Berisha (Bris)​
  • 10.00​

He's now 4 ahead of Rojas.. with better recent form much more consistent, takes the penalties too and has an extra game in hand on him due to international duty last week of season Rojas will have... Berisha is now the only danger 5 behind.. as he can have those games where he gets 3 or 4 goals and will need to to propel brisbane to a finals finish... the odds make no sense haha del piero is 9 goals, berisha 11 and he is at $7 compared to berisha $10..think Mcbreen is home and will take the skinny odds

• Daniel McBreen (Ccm)

• Marco Rojas (M Vic)

• Alessandro Del Piero (Syd)

• Jeremy Brockie (Well)

• Besart Berisha (Bris)
TAB has it more right.. mcbreen tight at 1.45 there so I'm happy with the 1.60 seeing I missed the 1.90 last week:( but he's further tightened his grip on it!! rojas at 4.50.. and berisha 6.50 3rd fav.. del piero 7.. thats the right order

why is Brockie out today?? Mcbreen not scoring has been ok for me as Del piero, Rojas, Brockie wont be scoring... and I have Berisha as cover bet with still some profit if he bags a few!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

horror past 2 weeks for my mcbreen bet... he has missed his past 2 penalties.. and hit the bar last night.. whilst brockie has scored 2 in 2 games... and Rojas with a double and on a hat trick today... thank god they let Milligan take the penalty and not Rojas... leaves them both only 1 behind.. Only saving grace is Mcbreen has a game in hand vs Brockie..!! going to be tight and Mcbreen will be back out to around 2.50 mark after this round for sure... Hoping there is a goal fest vs Sydney next week for him

So if Brockie is missing the last round on international duty, he only has one game to play right (as somehow Wellington have already played their round 26 game)? Why is he $2.50 vs Rojas at $4 when they are equal on goals?

Rojas has two games left (assuming he's missing the last round as mentioned above) one of which is against Sydney FC who have the worst defence in the league. Surely he's massive value only a goal behind this McBreen fella?

Nah i dont think they miss the game I made a mistake lol... so Brockie has 2 games left, Mcbreen and Rojas 3.... nail biting stuff it looks like I may lose as NZ are trying to get Brockie the golden boot and that's it.. so wouldnt suprise me to see them go all out attack vs Perth and Melb Victory... a huge worry for me as it also means Rojas could get a couple goals in the last game on the counter attack... damn Mcbreen has choked bigtime.. missed a great shot last week, 2 penalties in previous weeks and hit the bar once also!! mehhh.. hopefully he can find the net vs qld roar sunday!!! coz I'm nervous as hell about Brockie and his screaming shots at goal

oh wait from the a league site... With Mark Milligan, Archie Thompson and Marco Rojas all to miss the club's next game against Perth Glory due to international duty,

so its 2 games rojas, 2 brockie.. 3 mcbreen...

oh this sux if Arnold is really going to play his youth 11 saturday providing west sydney win or draw friday night.. means Mcbreen will be rested and will have to sit on his 1 goal lead when Brockie lines up vs Victory Sunday where he could easily score 2 in what should be an open end to end game with nothing riding on it.... ahhhhh!!!! so I need Newcastle to beat WSW somehow

Easily score 2 goals ???? Um he has 15 in 26 games and he is easily going to score 2 ???

Sounds like u should load up on brockie with that logic ?!?!?

Still condfident mcbreen will bring home the golden boot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back