Discussion Local League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

They look pretty cool. I really want a jumper but fogert which club it us, down gerlong way with yellow red & black
St Joseph's Football Club:
Stjoeysjumper.png

The pictures are very bitmappy from the pdf. What I wanted more was the changes to jumpers over the years. How long have you been doing these for?
Not that long, I did the EFL for the first time in about 2008, then the guy from the EFL got a job at the VFL and asked me to do theirs.

My local club: Lauderdale Bombers
Last year they went from wearing the "Essendon" sash-strip to this eyesore:

554032_406126259433439_1905312537_n.jpg

Prior to 2004 they were known as the Lauderdale Cats and wear a blue and white hooped guernsey as a clash or for the past-players tribute game:

293198_231904423522291_5842701_n.jpg

Because I'm not a fan of their new guernsey, I reckon they should pay homage to their 'cats' roots and have a red and black hooped guernsey, which would look something like this:

Lauderdalenew.png

A couple of rural South Australian teams appeared on the 7:30 Report tonight...

Broughton-Mundoora Eagles. Check out that BMFC monogram.
broughtonmundooraeagles_team_w400.jpg

Jamestown-Peterborough Magpies. Can't get pics from their Web site as it's apparently "under construction", and their Facebook page has only one member and no photos. Anyway their jumper is black with a white V, but the V is a lot like the old South Melbourne V, "short" (very close to the neck) and not so pointy at the bottom.

Oh yeah, JPFC (black) hosted BMFC (navy), and no clash jumpers were required. Both teams had knitted jumpers too.

Nor-West Jets AFC in Sydney. Designed by one of the posters on here in fact, lee_arm!
Wow...I remember playing them, although at that time and level (U 12's-U16's) they merged with Hawksbury Saints I beleive?
My team was the Penrith Swans for the juniors (basically a copy of the Swans with the club logo)
View attachment 2364
And for the Seniors we have the Penrith Rams
View attachment 2365

Great jumper designs! The Cleveland one, the diagonals look like cannon-fire.
Don't use JPEG to save your jumpers though :thumbsdown: , the colours go all fuzzy - UNLESS you're concerned about people stealing your designs ;)

Re: Local League Guernseys

Here is ever club jumper and logo from the EFL (Eastern Football League in Melbourne's eastern suburbs)

*right click and save to see the image bigger
Thanks for posting this. Templestowe Dockers???? What's going on there. No ports going through Templestowe area. They use to have a good design.

Used to have a good name too - the Dragons.
What happened was Templestowe merged with a junior club nearby, the Doncaster Heights Dockers, who have a sponsorship arrangement with Freo.

I should point out that "Dockers" is as relevant to the City of Manningham as a railway line...

(I used to live in Manningham until I moved out of home this year)

Jamestown-Peterborough Magpies. Can't get pics from their Web site as it's apparently "under construction", and their Facebook page has only one member and no photos. Anyway their jumper is black with a white V, but the V is a lot like the old South Melbourne V, "short" (very close to the neck) and not so pointy at the bottom.

Oh yeah, JPFC (black) hosted BMFC (navy), and no clash jumpers were required. Both teams had knitted jumpers too.

I'm an ex-Jamestown boy. Played mini-colts when they were Jamestown-Appila. Peterborough was a separate team then (the Saints).

This year they wore the old saints guernsey, complete with mock stitching on the front. Was for the PFC's 50th birthday. That's my cousin front and centre, his dad was a fairly handy player for the PFC back in the day. My dad, not so much (he held up the bar for years though). Hopefully I'll play for the JPFC again one day.
536366_4029366175513_1273430480_n.jpg

And their regular guernsey, which has remained Jamestown's through the merger.

1999927.jpg

This is the club I play for now. Border Districts Football club in the KNTFL. Used to be maroon with a gold sash but a couple of years ago it was slightly altered to have an eagles monogram on the front.

246858_10151173164552053_5736752_n.jpg

553837_413764221986953_1615951405_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undergoing the whole re-do of the Eastern Football League jumpers.
from now on they will be on the footyjumpers template and look like this Nunawading one: EDIT by me

Just the EFL Mero, or the whole of the Metro leagues?

Right now it's just the EFL.
They wanted them to put the jumpers in frames around the wall of EFL Head Office, and also to use them in The Footballer, plus for the website.

Nice mate, you must spend ages on the computer with emails mate.

I remember Nunawading wore a dark maroon once similar to the old Fitzroy colour.

Nice mate, you must spend ages on the computer with emails mate.

I remember Nunawading wore a dark maroon once similar to the old Fitzroy colour.
Well, I'm on the PC a bit for work, so yeah.
Nunawading wore a Subiaco jumper until this year.
The one with the Lion's head and the Gold stripes across it.
Don't know what they wore before that though.

Well, I'm on the PC a bit for work, so yeah.
Nunawading wore a Subiaco jumper until this year.
The one with the Lion's head and the Gold stripes across it.
Don't know what they wore before that though.

Sure it was a dark fitzroy maroon with NFC?

Right click. Copy URL to clipboard.
When posting, click the Insert Image button, paste the URL.
Easy

Right now it's just the EFL.
They wanted them to put the jumpers in frames around the wall of EFL Head Office, and also to use them in The Footballer, plus for the website.

Still got this going?

You need a hand, very interested as i played a fair bit of my juniors in this league.

It was a project I did for them.
I have done the VFL and the Vic Country Interleague jumpers too.

I'm going to revisit this once i've found out what all their 2015 sets are.

You seen the Nunawading Lions are now Titans with Black and white?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back