Lockdown Mk 2

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Fox, exposure site was the Wallabies game.

Swans now have 4 staff members impacted, but not Longmire.

Others attending but who were seated slightly further away (Tier 3 contact) and therefore not drawn into mandatory isolation include - wait for it - TFG.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Once again it wasn’t up to us.
It was up to the AFL and Vic Government at the time.

Not seeking to re-litigate that issue, just looking on at it all in dismay.

It feels even more painful after the weekend as TFG and MdB were ruled out at the last moment by the Qld government, not Vic govt.

If the teams had flown from Qld into Manuka both would have played in front of our home crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as they went into the hub I thought Bobby might have to leave - and when they went to QLD and everything was extended I was sure of it, particularly after he was out of the side rehabbing his ankle.

When your girlfriend is pregnant, 2 weeks away is one thing, but he was suddenly facing a whole trimester. I know where I’d be in the same situation.

More power to him I say. She needs all the support he can give her.

As soon as they went into the hub I thought Bobby might have to leave - and when they went to QLD and everything was extended I was sure of it, particularly after he was out of the side rehabbing his ankle.

When your girlfriend is pregnant, 2 weeks away is one thing, but he was suddenly facing a whole trimester. I know where I’d be in the same situation.

More power to him I say. She needs all the support he can give her.

100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back