Current Anti Lockdown Anti Jab - Protests Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

In most major cities under lockdowns.

Termed 'Illegal' protests. NSW Police claim Crimestoppers has received over 10,000 tipoffs from the public since Saturday. More than 57 people have been charged for attending the protests and many more fines and charges are expected to be laid as officers trawl through hours of footage to identify more protesters. Two men were arrested and charged with animal cruelty offences.

The PM has labelled the protestors very selfish and ultimately self-defeating.

Demonstrations have taken place in Australian cities against tight restrictions imposed to tackle a rise in Covid cases.
Thousands gathered in Sydney, with smaller protests held in Melbourne and Brisbane.
People chanted "freedom" as they marched through the centre of Sydney. Smaller events also took place in Melbourne, where people lit flares outside Parliament House, and in Brisbane, at the Botanic Gardens.

I'm not familiar with NSW legislation, but I understand unless you are explicitly named in a public health order (either individual or business) then you are not subject to the government's wishes.

Most people will not have legal representation so will either ignorantly plead guilty or botch their defense.

I'm not familiar with NSW legislation, but I understand unless you are explicitly named in a public health order (either individual or business) then you are not subject to the government's wishes.

Most people will not have legal representation so will either ignorantly plead guilty or botch their defense.

It depends on how the infringements are written up I think? They might not even be on the basis of any sort of breach of the public health order.

In Melbourne, the organisers of the BLM protests got big fines but I don't know how it played out and whether they were appealed against.

And now...
Who's actually behind it all, and squibbed the money which ultimately made the anti lock down protests happen....

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Thanks PD, very interesting. What's their motivation though in spreading disinfo? I dont quite understand it yet but it's fascinating.
In a simplified format, it's like the plot of the movie Romper Stomper. Someone wants something, and to get it done they're happy to harness loons and goons to do it.
In a more complicated format someone is willing to buy into a psyop and let loonies buy into it who then amongst themselves organise and coordinate various actions. Fringe extremists groups like neo nazis and white supremacy groups are then coopting these causes to their own agendas for recruitment and radical activities and violent fantasies.
The level of control between the top feeders and the bottom dwellers is debatable.
But they all depend upon suckers falling for their messaging and propaganda.
They are doing it all to attain outcomes that they perceive will benefit themselves, such as winning an election or recruiting more gullible plodders to their beliefs.
There's a level of mutual benefit at play between the conservative political class and the grubby boover boys of this world and a lot of grubbers in between.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like governments are the extremists in Australia at the moment. They're the only ones causing horrific harm to anyone.

They're also democratically elected by majority vote. We can vote them out soon but every government in the world is dealing with an extreme element who thinks they know better.

We get to tick more than two boxes.

Do you know what the protestors actually want?
Tick all the boxes you want. Nothing will change. Have a look at the Senate. Only major parties or off the back of Clive Palmer's billions.

Escape aka migration is the only vote that makes a difference at the moment. Unfortunately due to personal reasons it's not a choice for me, else I would leave and head to a more sane country.

Tick all the boxes you want. Nothing will change. Have a look at the Senate. Only major parties or off the back of Clive Palmer's billions.

Escape aka migration is the only vote that makes a difference at the moment. Unfortunately due to personal reasons it's not a choice for me, else I would leave and head to a more sane country.
Which country at the moment is more sane?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back