News Lockett returns to the Swans in a part-time coaching role

Remove this Banner Ad

Asks

Asks you to subscribe with cc details Kirkswan

Buggar! It didn't do that for me..

Try: Google Tonly Lockett weight loss - forth one down is Tony Lockett Amazing Weigh loss Herald Sun - click on that

It opened for me without asking for subscription and then I was able to follow the links to the corresponding stories

Buggar! It didn't do that for me..

Try: Google Tonly Lockett weight loss - forth one down is Tony Lockett Amazing Weigh loss Herald Sun - click on that

It opened for me without asking for subscription and then I was able to follow the links to the corresponding stories

daily telegraph link i just posted should work

daily telegraph link i just posted should work
Nope! It too ask for a bloody subscription due to the 'premium' piece!

Oh well, if the google doesn't work, I'll have to leave it to someone less technologically challenged than I am :p

Oh well, if the google doesn't work, I'll have to leave it to someone less technologically challenged than I am :p

Tried news.com.au?

They usually have it without subscription.

Yeah if you google it then just go through the list one of the sites that have it posted will work. If not, ask someone here to PM you the article text.

There is a story in the Herald -Sun/liberal newsletter

I LOL'ed at this, one of your better lines. Though the Herald Sun did give us a fairer go after the grand final, so they're not all bad.

I love that this is the image in the article.

20170314_lockettgk_p.jpg

Now try to do this, without pulling a muscle,

Now the trick with this thing, you kick it with you foot, not your knee. :p

Kicking for goal aside, be good if he can improve Sinclair marking - NEAFL premiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

besides the fundementals of a set shot and how to concentrate solely on the task at hand...not sure what else plugger could teach the boys.. the game is vastly different than when he was dominating and none of our forward are in the plugger mould....tom hawkins is one that could learn a thing or 2

besides the fundementals of a set shot and how to concentrate solely on the task at hand...not sure what else plugger could teach the boys.. the game is vastly different than when he was dominating and none of our forward are in the plugger mould....tom hawkins is one that could learn a thing or 2

Leading, how to win a marking contest etc

General football

Games changed since half the coaches played to be fair

Reckon he could do wonders for Tom Papley's set shot accuracy when he gets back on the track. Scored 29:15 (which is pretty good) in 2016 but seemed to remember a few easy set shot misses from not far out. Latest photos remind me a tad of Clint Eastwood (or I must be seeing things!)

Oh, I dunno what one of the games greatest ever goal kicking match winning superhuman freaks could possibly provide apart from just the basic fundamentals of a set shot either.....

Perhaps that's the secret? Getting the fundamentals right? The K.I.S.S. approach?

The Baird Government's recent attempt to ban greyhound racing?
Although the ban on the dish lickers racing has been reversed the Libs are starving the great sport of funds. Soon there will be very few trainers left in the industry in NSW. Plugger looks like he has been literally starved by the bastards

Oh, I dunno what one of the games greatest ever goal kicking match winning superhuman freaks could possibly provide apart from just the basic fundamentals of a set shot either.....

Perhaps that's the secret? Getting the fundamentals right? The K.I.S.S. approach?
Teaching Marsh to apply a headlock on Toby Green until his face turns blue would also be a big help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back