Trades LOCKOUT LIFTED - ROUND 2 TRADES (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like there is a lot of us who started Ceglar as forward purely for this scenario. I know I did. Would have thought more people would have with Naismith's extremely poor injury history. Even if Xerri gets named, I think I will play it safe anjd move Cegs to the ruck and play a forward rookie (assuming one of our god awful forward rookies is named)
His whole 2% ownership is in this forum!

have gone completely cold on Howe now, watch Crisp get another 40 and Howe go 100+ again.
Think I'll try get D.Cameron in somehow, maybe a fwd rookie gets dropped -> Brander to fwd -> B.Williams to def -> D.Cameron IN

D.Cameron stays in if he plays well right? Cox isn't irreplaceable is he?

Good. I think Howe is a massive trap.

Howe can play a defensive game or play Crisps role and rack up.
Crisp can play Crisps role.

Crisp will outscore Howe by years end would be paying $1.10.

Do not get Howe chasing a score thats already gone. Just my opinion.

That said, I didn't pick Crisp cause I had him last year and hate his game. Does nothing for 90% of the game then scores 90%of his score in about 10minutes. A massive red flag when the AFL were talking reduced minutes games. I guessed he'd be a great risk of literally running out of time to get moving in entire games.

So I made my trade and I have a 900k warchest left.

I am not sure this is a good thing.

Hmmm after seeing the team line ups it's time to reverse trades and maybe crack open the warchest ahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like defenders are gonna all suck big time with Coronaball. My defence looks a mess but theres not a single player I can think to bring in...

1591864804490.png
I think this is my trades locked in for tonight, I wanted to get things set in place nice and early before I get on the beers and my friends start coming around and I do something I'll later regret.

Sucks to lose Whitfield but it gets a rookie off my ground and allows me to turn a bloke who's not playing into someone who potentially could become a top six defender.

View attachment 890477
I think this is my trades locked in for tonight, I wanted to get things set in place nice and early before I get on the beers and my friends start coming around and I do something I'll later regret.

Sucks to lose Whitfield but it gets a rookie off my ground and allows me to turn a bloke who's not playing into someone who potentially could become a top six defender.
FYI, you have a third trade this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back