Trades LOCKOUT LIFTED - ROUND 2 TRADES (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Naismith at R2 and Ceglar in f4 as backup. Also have Patton as f6.

thoughts on Patton > bewley

Who has the higher ceiling?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Starting to think I’ll keep Ceglar, as you’re right, he could become very handy if Naismith goes down and also has a run of good matchups. And if solo ruck could average 85-90 which is almost keeper forward territory. Just really annoyed by his round 1 score

I’d definitely go Bewley. Has a nice role. Although that might slightly change with a few coming back, he’s still likely to outscores Patton imo. Patton will need 3-4 goals a week to score well consistently I feel

2 routes I can take. Both involve upgrading Tom Green and getting Bailey Smith and Noble.

Route 1: Whit > Smith, Green > Bewley, Roberton > Noble

Route 2: Crisp > Noble, Green > Smith +1 free trade

Net effect differences:

Route 1: Crisp + Bewley (3 trades)
Vs
Route 2: Whit + Roberton (2 trades)

Thoughts?

Im a Ceglar owner also and feel he has a good matchup against Cats next week and is also good insurance if you are running with Naismith at r2 then he is good coverage if he misses a game. His 55 wasnt great but i feel he is deserving of another week, at least that is what I am telling myself and if he comes good is a great POD.

It's been so long I couldnt remember why I picked him. But this refreshes my memory haha.

Naismith in 1 game may have solidified any caution I had for him though.

I think you may be right though in giving Ceglar one more. He won't be a 55 ave player.

I have just woken from a fantasy slumber and looked at my team. WTF!!!!! and only 3 trades to fix this. Sometimes I don't know what goes through my head lol
It's amazing how confident we were heading into R1 with our teams
I look back now and wonder what on earth I was thinking with some of my selections

It's amazing how confident we were heading into R1 with our teams
I look back now and wonder what on earth I was thinking with some of my selections

I'm disgusted in my self I buckled to peer pressure and picked the likes of Brayshaw/Whitfield. Yet didn't bow to peer pressure and pick Grundy/Viney. Sigh.

Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. Cant say I nailed anything unique this year though.

Does anyone know what the go was with Roberton in round 1? I can't have him scoring 20s on my field...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't be hit too badly on Thursday if that is any guide. T.Green the only on field casualty, Cavarra and Budarick on the bench (also Cumming who I think will go although not listed as out in the article).

Looks like Darcy Cameron in for Cox (knee). Small stints in the ruck is likely possibly effecting Grundy.
Will be really interesting for my team going forward if he scores and plays well.
I have Grundy, Jacobs with Naismith on the bench.
Jacobs down to Cameron and fielding Naismith gives me serious cash!!
Definitely not doing it this week but being able to have one less mid rookie (and one more premo) on the field and Naismith on the field instead of Jacobs has merit

What even is the priority at this stage?

Following the traditional method of making sure all your rookies are playing, or chasing the value players, whose value has increased by and part because of COVID ball.

I don't envy you, hard to restructure that team given the density of uber premiums (without culling a premium that is). Dependent upon availability, would you try go - McAsey, Green and Roberton out and bring in two rookies and a mid pricer?

Alternatively, McAsey and Green down and Brayshaw up?

Is Sam Sturt a must have? BE of -11
3 goals only got him to 61 (BCV 76) and he seemed to play out of his skin on debut. He's not going to be doing that every week

I am tempted to go for the cash grab down from Chayce Jones, but that would mean having Taylor and Sturt on field which is a little risky with a weak forward line bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back