Loftus Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe I only just found this thread. COYRsss.

I hope CR can manage. It's one thing to do it in the position he had last year with nothing really to lose but to assemble a squad and new game plan is another. Hope all goes well. Sad and a bit surprised to see Barton off but Clints been allowed to hang around.

Last edited:
Welcome joy division! We have a little bit in common my friend!
COYRssss indeed!
Feeling pretty pumped, this Chery is looking the goods.

Score predictions?

QPR 3-1 Charlton

Cherry puts us in front with a long bomb
Charlton equalise
Mass Luongo puts us 2-1 up
Jamie Mackie cuts inside and hammers one home in extra time.

It's nice we're hitting the back of net (even if we're letting the odd one go in for them!)
In many ways, it's fantastic to be back in the Championship... it's such a kickarse competition with so so much to gain.
Also, it give me a great deal of pleasure to be cheering on the Red and black Cherries in the Prem. I hope they acquit themselves well and stay in the big league.

So, Daniel Tozser then, another midfield signing :rolleyes:

process

In saying that, he does shape up as a fairly good Championship midfielder who played some really good football for Watford last season.

Sandro is also back, he'd be an absolute beast in the Championship if he felt like it, but all reports say he wants to be back in Brazil.

Keeping Austin and Phillips is the best transfer business we did. Really believe we stand a chance now at going up. Fingers crossed Ramsey is up to it.

agree with the above 2 postings. I think Ramsay should be up for it and the fans will finally accept him, princpally because I can't see us losing too often. It feels good to be getting our proper football club back again after the untold years of damage and a zillion managers. Flash 'Arry is better off out of the joint and for us to be continuing into the season with Austin and Phillips, the sky is the limit. Luongo is the icing on the cake and Chery is the Cherry on top!

I really think we'll bounce straight back into the Premiership in one f the automatic spots, I honestly do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're a big chance to bounce straight back up, but in saying that, I'd be content with an upper mid-table finish and getting our club back in order. But the supporters will probably implode if we don't go up having kept Austin & Phillips.

Need a point tonight at Hull. COYRS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back