Logan - Body In Barrel

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse me for saying but this guy's 'mask' wasn't hiding anything, it had bad news written all over it.

I assume you're judging by his neck tattoos. His particular tattoos, while obviously not all crims have them on their face hands or neck, would have had me asking questions. But within her age group they're becoming mainstream.

I assume you're judging by his neck tattoos. His particular tattoos, while obviously not all crims have them on their face hands or neck, would have had me asking questions. But within her age group they're becoming mainstream.

Neck tattoos mainstream? Surely not. Might depend on where in society you're looking, who you're associating with. I don't see it.

I also wouldn't discount the 'bad boy' image being an attraction. Seems to be a phase some young girls go through.

Neck tattoos mainstream? Surely not. Might depend on where in society you're looking, who you're associating with. I don't see it.

Pretty sure they are, look around. Generally not as aggressive as this guy's but many young women even have a small line of poetry or an illustration on the nape of their neck. I don't think it's smart (judgements / job / identifiers / future regret) and I've argued with a close friend who is a tattooist about the ethics of permanently inking people esp young girls in places they can't easily hide them. Hands, face and neck but lost the argument - mainstream.

I also wouldn't discount the 'bad boy' image being an attraction. Seems to be a phase some young girls go through

Possibly, or protector. She's in over her head, and that happens all the time regardless.

Further charges

THE man accused of murdering a Brisbane teenager whose body was found in a barrel has been charged with the attempted murder of a second woman.

Zlatko Sikorsky, 34, has been charged with two counts of attempted murder, torture and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The charges relate to a woman aged 33, who was allegedly attacked in early June.

The new charges are unconnected with Larissa Beilby, the teenage girl whose remains were found two weeks ago.

Further charges

THE man accused of murdering a Brisbane teenager whose body was found in a barrel has been charged with the attempted murder of a second woman.

Zlatko Sikorsky, 34, has been charged with two counts of attempted murder, torture and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The charges relate to a woman aged 33, who was allegedly attacked in early June.

The new charges are unconnected with Larissa Beilby, the teenage girl whose remains were found two weeks ago.

Sorry Crow, I didnt get or see a notification for this and swept in to make the same post. Deleted now.

That's some history he's got after breaching his parole in March.

Sorry Crow, I didnt get or see a notification for this and swept in to make the same post. Deleted now.

That's some history he's got after breaching his parole in March.
This is a big issue in the ongoing battle discussed in the other thread. Police said they couldnt find him until it took a disappearance of a girl for them to suddenly locate him. Poorly resourced policing and will to apprehend parolees until after they do something further.

Maybe the Corrections Dept need a dedicated Sherrifs Dept

In this country we used to value life,love of fellow human being.
Then we started to crave the greedy concept that america champions at.
And now we have it all,no caring for community, and a greed based attitude.
16 yo girls are exactly that,just young girls.
Weve now crossed the line of not even caring that a 34 yo predator has got his hands on her and has now taken her life.
Murder has been happening since the beginning of time. You think society has changed and bad things just started to happen as of late? Murder in Australia is new? It's been happening since day dot. Look at the Beaumont murders as just one example. Not to mention what's been happening for centuries.

It sucks, it's evil, it's a disgrace and it's wrong. But it is not new not even for our country. We're not different or any better than anyone else.

'' In this country we used to value life,love of fellow human being ''

Things weren't different than just like they are no different now.

Last edited:
Hate americans.
Hate there whole way .
Hate the society.
Hate the lies.
Hate the bs(cia run).
Hate everything about them.
Love central america and listening to the stories of american domination and lording makes me vomit.
Probably the worst empire since the Macedonians.
Will gladly cheer when this phallic dominared regime falls.

I know what you mean ... but they are not all gun loving *******s. I have met a lot of cool Americans cuz.

*******s are everywhere.

Judge people on an individual basis my friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back