Recommitted Logan McDonald [Signed until 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Gravity is also a theory.

Also, shut up and let's discuss LMcD's 2 goals yesterday.

Difficult conditions, took a few contested marks, had two goals (should have been 3 and a few assists).

Was a great performance in a pre-season match, he was also free and overlooked by teammates on a few occasions.

Difficult conditions, took a few contested marks, had two goals (should have been 3 and a few assists).

Was a great performance in a pre-season match, he was also free and overlooked by teammates on a few occasions.
Such a good kick for goal. Looks really physically mature and not far away from becoming a star of the comp.

You're being wound up by a master my friend. :tearsofjoy:

Lol. He/she is entertaining.

Blood presure just fine so no drama there. Thanks for the concern and for the heads up though. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I was actually thinking is this poster a bit 'simple'. But if they are a 'master' well I feel better about laughing at his/her posts. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

natural selection has never been proven, thats why its called the THEORY of evolution!

Can we stop discussing Charles Darwin and get back to discussing Logan McDonald and his output and what he is worth currently?

Didn't watch the game yesterday, but we have to remember they are playing a very young and rebuilding North outfit who just lost their best KPD and are likely to finish bottom 3 again.

Would like to see him perform in the Home and Away season against better and more experienced teams and opponents before we start with the plaudits.

I think what he has in his favour is that he seems to be a great contested mark of the footy and has a decent leap on him.

I personally think he should stay at the Swans for at least a couple more years, if only for the fact they have proven to be arguably the best developer of youth/kids in the league, and then reassess what he wants to do after that.

Fremantle are getting better at that regard too it has to be said, bur yeah, I don't think the Eagles are the best environment for him right now if he wants to develop into the player he hopes and we expect him to be (least under the current coaching group)

Such a good kick for goal. Looks really physically mature and not far away from becoming a star of the comp.

Think his a few years off being that type of player yet.

If he plays majority of games this year though (17 plus) I can see him finishing with 30-40 goals which is a great return for a developing key forward.

The hope is he continues to develop for when Franklin is no longer around.

Think his a few years off being that type of player yet.

If he plays majority of games this year though (17 plus) I can see him finishing with 30-40 goals which is a great return for a developing key forward.

The hope is he continues to develop for when Franklin is no longer around.

Don't see why Buddy with his current form (as long as his body holds up) and McDonald can't function together in tandem for at least 2/3 more years

Don't see why Buddy with his current form (as long as his body holds up) and McDonald can't function together in tandem for at least 2/3 more years

Buddy is slowing down, whilst he was good last year I expect him to drop a bit further this year.

Honestly I just want to avoid too much pressure on Logan early on, I expect it's his forth year when he starts really firing.

It's not a good look (on McDonald's behalf) asking for what is likely to be a sizable pay increase when he has not exactly set the world on fire so far.
Not really. I don’t think it’s necessarily the immediate pay increase that would be the issue. It’s more likely that he doesn’t want to be tied down by a long term deal that may prove to be far less than what he’s actually worth in a few years. Believe it or not, a long term deal isn’t necessarily on the wish list of every young player, particularly the ones who feel they’re going to be amongst the most valuable in the league in a few years.

Darling coming back to the Eagles, has McDonalds chances of going back west just significantly dropped? Felt like him landing as an Eagle was a lot of people's primary arguments.
I would say not. Kennedy will retire end of the year. Rumour is Lobb will try and leave again this offseason so Fremantle will be trying to get Mcdonald or Jackson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darling coming back to the Eagles, has McDonalds chances of going back west just significantly dropped? Felt like him landing as an Eagle was a lot of people's primary arguments.
Darling turns 30 this year. With Darling doing a back flip won't slow the Eagles down for trying to get McDonald out of Sydney.

from watching show me the money seems to be Sydney are trying to get him to extend on a 4 year deal but the actually dollar figure is subpar.

Why do everyone think eagles are the only ones who will try. U can bet that Dockers have the money and are probably a good chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back