Discussion Logo and guernsey for Canadian club

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2016
Canberra, ACT
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have a friend who has started a footy club in Barrie, Canada, about an hour north of Toronto, and we need a hand with the design aspect.

The team is the Barrie Ballarats and their mascot will be a rat, while the colour scheme will be green and black.

We are looking for both a logo and a guernsey design. He's impartial to stripes, while I like the idea of hoops, but not strong in design, we're open to ideas.

It's a great opportunity to see your work possibly come to life!

Thanks in advance.

Makes sense, just a bit odd that's all. I made a jumper for a team based in Canada.

Ps, nice avatar. Pittard in his prime.

Nice, which one?

I played for the Central Blues in Toronto, but never had the design skills to help with a jumper.

Yeah, it's definitely a unique name, hopefully it helps it stand out!

One wants stripes, one wants hoops. Why not combine the two and get a very Ballarat historically themed design.

Barrie%20Ballarats_zpsbsrrvihc.png

Barrie%20Ballarats%202_zpsgsffv6cr.png

Wait, since when is Barrie being given a AFL Canada club? Anyway, I’ll be getting to a set tomorrow first thing in the morning. Since I live in New York State and am in Toronto with regularity, I may have to see these new kits in action.

One wants stripes, one wants hoops. Why not combine the two and get a very Ballarat historically themed design.

Love that template, Craegus!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are both awesome!

I'll show Joey, he'll flip. I've really got to get him on to bigfooty though.

Thanks guys, these are infinitely greater than anything either of us could have produced.

Wait, since when is Barrie being given a AFL Canada club? Anyway, I’ll be getting to a set tomorrow first thing in the morning. Since I live in New York State and am in Toronto with regularity, I may have to see these new kits in action.

Love that template, Craegus!

It's still in it's very very early stages. Player numbers are still in the growing stage, so you could probably join in and play in the new kits, too!

Gave the design a go. Worked the Ballarat traditional Eureka flag into the design, but place a Canadian maple leaf in the middle. What can be said about that is, "Whatever we have around us we are still Canadian". I have added a rat for the logo and to go on the jumper.

t1Eln6s.jpg
This jumper with craegus' darker green would look pretty cool.

Gave the design a go. Worked the Ballarat traditional Eureka flag into the design, but place a Canadian maple leaf in the middle. What can be said about that is, "Whatever we have around us we are still Canadian". I have added a rat for the logo and to go on the jumper.

t1Eln6s.jpg

I like the incorporation of the maple leaf!

This jumper with craegus' darker green would look pretty cool.
`

gVn0QCz.jpg

Here it is with the darker green.

I like the incorporation of the maple leaf!

It is to keep something Canadian about the club and its image. The club may show the spirit of Ballarat, but at the heart of it it is still a Canadian team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back