Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping for one of two things today with what is unveiled. This is more specifically regarding the jumper but their whole identity will sort of revolve around the colours and the jumper so it is what it is.

Option 1: Something with the state colours since there’s a near zero chance we’ll have a second Tassie side even in the next 200 years. I’m very much of the opinion that it can’t be the old state jumper for obvious reasons, but the colours are fair game as they’ll be the state’s team. Hopefully it’s a traditional looking design if they go for these colours, with something unique since the club has a clean slate for their own history.

Option 2: Going the franchise-y route, however with an outcome more akin to the Giants than the Suns. This option is less likely but provided it’s a unique jumper I’ll be happy. Gives the side their own identity in the league. Just don’t be boring.

What do you want to see?
Something that actually looks like there was effort put into it. Hoping for the "Devils" sort of like their talent league team logo. A tasmanian devil inside a map of tasmania with more effort into the map and font. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they just use the talent league logo as i've seen nothing trademarked pointing towards something new. Green, Yellow and Red for the colours.

Something that actually looks like there was effort put into it. Hoping for the "Devils" sort of like their talent league team logo. A tasmanian devil inside a map of tasmania with more effort into the map and font. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they just use the talent league logo as i've seen nothing trademarked pointing towards something new. Green, Yellow and Red for the colours.

I'm hoping for the Tassie Trouts.

cabf2b0283f88135d6fd78c7b4ba2fa1.jpg

Hmmmm. On the fence with this one.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but would the jumper be better if the state logo was replaced with teh devils head. Interesting to see what happens with the addition of sponsors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

re; Auckland FC blue & black vertical stripes similarity to Western United's green and black vertical stripes. It might be a bit pedantic but I reckon Western United should've gone with horizontal hoops ie. heading out west like Geelong, Western Bulldogs & Western Sydney Wanderers have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back