Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

But usually a new logo/rebrand represents a fresh start..
Yeah, that's why it wouldn't surprise me to have a new one - but at the same time Essendon are stubborn and may see the logo as a symbol of all they have been through together.

Minnesota United FC (MLS) logo

2759_minnesota__united_fc-primary-2017.png

Minnesota United FC (MLS) logo

2759_minnesota__united_fc-primary-2017.png
I don't mind that. A unique shape and prominent figurehead. I'm sure the bird will be used without the "shield" behind it at some point. I would move the star though (looks like it's added on as an after thought) and darken the grey just a little bit.

Just thinking philosophically while i sit on the toilet like we all do;

I think it is ridiculous how Bribane can have one logo on their jumper and one as the actual logo that are so different
I don't see it any different to Geelong having two logos. One professionally and one for marketing.

Just thinking philosophically while i sit on the toilet like we all do;

I think it is ridiculous how Bribane can have one logo on their jumper and one as the actual logo that are so different
I don't want to say anything, but isn't that a little hypocritical? We have two different CFC monograms..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have revealed their netball team's logo.
Cs2L6WYVIAE2-zB.jpg

Reminds me of Melbourne's logo. I think it's too short for this type of design to really work. Replace the ball with a bird and you're on to a winner, but then it'd be way too Melbourne-esque.

Cs2L6WYVIAE2-zB.jpg

Reminds me of Melbourne's logo. I think it's too short for this type of design to really work. Replace the ball with a bird and you're on to a winner, but then it'd be way too Melbourne-esque.
The colour palette is really good, the gold is very effective. But as has been said, system has been largely abandoned just to keep it a conventional shield shape, would much prefer it to follow the line of the ball at the bottom, and the degree of the arch on the type and the top of the shield really bugs me. I'd also like to have seen a magpie shape integrated in the negative space of the ball.

2016-09-19_1359.jpg

Lifetstyle said:
LifeStyle has hit the refresh button on its channel brandings.

Lifestyle, Lifestyle FOOD, Lifestyle HOME and Lifestyle YOU will take on a new look and feel from today.

Previously:
lifestyle-colour.png

Cs2L6WYVIAE2-zB.jpg

It was stated in the announcement that the logo reflects a netball going through the hoop. If we couldn't or didn't want to use our existing logo I would have liked to see a magpie similar to our swooping magpie previously used on an away jumper with it's wings reshaped/curved to form the lines of the netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back