Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh that really sucks, looks so off balance.

The regular season logo without the orb is way better.

Suncorp-super-netball-logo.png

craegus I'll plop this one here.
Salisbury Hwy, Mawson Lakes SA. On some truck probably some trucking company.View attachment 378251

Hmmm, have never seen it before, might be a SA based company. Anyone have any more info on this?

Might have to speak with my logos designer about this....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all due respect, given this was my design, this logo was never ripped from anybody. It was a unique design and was an offshoot of the original design which Craegus felt looked too much like a battery (the C and the D were joined to make a full loop).

They're two different logos but if you want to change it Craegus, by all means go ahead.

With all due respect, given this was my design, this logo was never ripped from anybody. It was a unique design and was an offshoot of the original design which Craegus felt looked too much like a battery (the C and the D were joined to make a full loop).

They're two different logos but if you want to change it Craegus, by all means go ahead.

Yeah it is just a complete coincidence, I guess the combination of letters does lead to the possibility of there being other designs looking similar.

They are, and there is actually quite a difference with looking properly, I am unlikely to change the design as I still love the logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back