Why is this one going surfing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
There is an F made up of dots to go with it too.

View attachment 378838

They're openly admitting that they've been too masculine-focused, and part of this rebrand is the launch of Foxtel Now, which is essentially just normal Foxtel but streamed online instead of satellite or cable. No set-up costs, HD streaming and the ability to watch on TV with a Chromecast. Seems good in theory, but the price point is still pretty close to the same as conventional Foxtel. They need to find a way to reduce it further, or allow total customisation if they want to steal people away from Netflix.

https://mumbrella.com.au/foxtel-reb...el-now-conceding-brand-seen-aggressive-449541

Update: The dots are gone. Since the announcement of the IQ4 and the new 4K channel Foxtel is now just using the wordmark as their logo.

Lasted just 14 months.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Update: The dots are gone. Since the announcement of the IQ4 and the new 4K channel Foxtel is now just using the wordmark as their logo.

Lasted just 14 months.

The peach/salmon colour has moved to a different shade of orange too. They really lost some brand recognition with that rebrand I think.

I actually quite liked Foxtel Dots. Recognisable (although it never really reached this status given it was only used for about a year) and made for a good stand alone logo without the wordmark. Looked excellent when used on its own on the Foxtel app

IMG_2518.jpg

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I actually quite liked Foxtel Dots. Recognisable (although it never really reached this status given it was only used for about a year) and made for a good stand alone logo without the wordmark. Looked excellent when used on its own on the Foxtel app

View attachment 546415

Disagree, I always lose the bloody app on my phone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back