Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Andonis1997

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Dreamer
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Sturt
I decided to create a Happy 50th Birthday logo thingo for my Dad, based off of the Roland Garros logo (it's his favourite tennis tournament). Was thinking I could make it a cake topper for him or something. All the text in my logo was traced and then made into shapes. Letters rotated individually... All because I have photoshop, and I rotated the text too early to warp it properly.

His name is where the 'PARIS' text is, but, some privacy is good every now and then ;)
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 7.42.41 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 7.42.19 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
AFL Club
Adelaide
I decided to create a Happy 50th Birthday logo thingo for my Dad, based off of the Roland Garros logo (it's his favourite tennis tournament). Was thinking I could make it a cake topper for him or something. All the text in my logo was traced and then made into shapes. Letters rotated individually... All because I have photoshop, and I rotated the text too early to warp it properly.

His name is where the 'PARIS' text is, but, some privacy is good every now and then ;)
View attachment 621537 View attachment 621538
:clapping: send :clapping: this :clapping: to :clapping: the :clapping: club :clapping: baker :clapping:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)

View attachment 621537 View attachment 621538
It would be good just for appearance to have a name were Paris is. You could put Father there, just to keep his name private. The logo looks different without the word underneath. Just a name to show what you have created, you could use Roland as in Roland Garros.

It is a logo that we won't see much of in Australia with Avon leaving the country.

Top Bottom