Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As a result of spinning out from Wesfarmers, Coles Group has returned.

Their logo prior to Wesfarmers' purchase of Coles Group (prev. Coles-Myer;)

Coles_Group_Limited_Logo.PNG

Quite a decent and eye-catching corporate logo.

As opposed to their latest input.

Coles_Group_2018_logo.png

BONUS: Coles-Myer.

200px-Colesmyerlogo.svg.png
The new Coles Group logo looks straights out of 60s, and I actually don’t mind it. A lot of the current Coles branding gives off a retro feeling imo.

there was a bi-lo in our suburb, then a westfield got built right next door with a coles in it. coles bought out bi-lo, now we have two coles stores within 200m of each other.
Coburg has two that share the same car park and are across the carpark from each other. Greensborough had 2 due to the takeover but the Bi-Lo one is now an ALDI

Coburg has two that share the same car park and are across the carpark from each other. Greensborough had 2 due to the takeover but the Bi-Lo one is now an ALDI
it's odd how these things turn out. i used to work at one of the coles and we got heaps of delivery drivers that were new and turned up to the wrong store haha.

there was a bi-lo in our suburb, then a westfield got built right next door with a coles in it. coles bought out bi-lo, now we have two coles stores within 200m of each other.
The small country town I grew up in always had a foodland/Super Valu and a Dewsons facing each other on the Main Street. They both got bought out by IGA ten years ago, and now they’re an IGA and Super IGA respectively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone done the VAFA logo?

I like the new one as it includes all the Letters and not just a circled V.

vafa-2019-logo.png

This it? Actually looks quite nice. Simple, yet effective

Has a bit of that 2000s era to it when they sponsored the AFL
Kind of reminds me of when me and my mate decided to rock up to Princes Park while they were mowing the grass and one of the old Carlton Draught sponsor boards was exposed (the top one had fallen down)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back