Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rangers FC have update their Ready crest

new-rangers-logo-2020-1.jpg

These are two of the videos the club released in regards to the change

Footy Headlines also believes their may be a version for the women's teams with a lioness instead of a lion, but there is nothing from the club on this yet.

images

FTQ

New channel/logo alert. Seems like a abc kids/comedy set up with kids programing throughout the day before turning to an essentially different channel.

Attachments

• 10-Shake.jpg
    10-Shake.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 116
New channel/logo alert. Seems like a abc kids/comedy set up with kids programing throughout the day before turning to an essentially different channel.

If I was a kid, I’d’ve liked that and swapped between it and ABC.

As an adult, I wish it well.

Over to 7 and Nine now.

Rangers FC have update their Ready crest

new-rangers-logo-2020-1.jpg

These are two of the videos the club released in regards to the change

Footy Headlines also believes their may be a version for the women's teams with a lioness instead of a lion, but there is nothing from the club on this yet.

images

Turns out I know the guy who designed the typeface.

But of detail on the project here: https://craigblackdesign.com/project/rangers-football-club

Shows some further application of the identity beyond the logo.

So heres one I’ve only just noticed. Extremely subtle, apparently happened in 2018.

B7444685-700A-4719-953D-9E312EF86D0E.png
Old >>> New

Some cool info and a nice video about it in here. Maybe it took longer to filter down to Australia’s licensee because I definitely bought it in the old bottle earlier this year.

PSA Groupe, the corporation behind Peugeot and Citroen and FCA, the corporation behind Fiat and Chrysler, have merged to become a super corporation called Stellantis.

1594980111023.png + 1594980189740.png = 1594980204464.png

Stellantis' portfolio is listed below.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Marques
Current
: Abarth | Alfa Romeo | Chrysler | Dodge (Viper, Hellcat, Demon) | Fiat Automobiles | Fiat Professional | Jeep | Lancia | Maserati | Mopar | Ram
Former/defunct: Autobianchi | Ceirano | Innocenti | Eagle | Pegaso | Plymouth | SCAT | Simca | Seddon Atkinson | S.P.A. | SRT | Zastava Automobiles | Ferrari
Subsidiaries
Current
: FCA US | FCA Italy | Comau | Fiat Argentina | Fiat Auto Poland (former FSM) | Fiat Automobiles Serbia | Fiat Automóveis (Brazil) | Fiat Powertrain Technologies | Magneti Marelli | Teksid (84.8%) | VM Motori
Former: Fiat Industrial | Fiat S.p.A. | Chrysler-Plymouth | Jeep-Eagle | AMC
Joint ventures
Current
: Fiat India Automobiles (50%) | GAC Fiat (50%) | Sevel Tofaş (37.8%)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seattle Kraken:
I like the idea and the name, but find the execution a bit tacky.

seattle-kraken-nhl-new-logos_.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back