Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
IMG_3236.JPG

Seagram’s already Kraken the shits with the team /sarcasm

The Seattle logo is top notch. The colours reflect the sea and a unique name which I like.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Greek club Asteras Tripolis have changed their logo - looks to go by just Asteras on all social medias. Translates to 'Star', so why they have gone away from that focus is a little odd on the logo...
The shield on its own would be fine, but still prefer the old one.
asteras-tripolis-2020-logo (1).png

MJG14

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
A change on the airwaves, as the Hit Network (2Day FM, Fox etc) have rebranded. New logo is on the right/bottom.

images.png
Hit-Network-logo.png

Last edited:

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda

Considering how strict/precious they are about the use of the coat of arms on the Socceroos shirts (PI vs retail), I'm surprised they've been allowed to replace the shield with the vertical AUS text. I think it looks really bad.

The Commonwealth Games logo has always reminded me of a brand of hand dryers they had at uni. It was a running gag to write "I wish I had hands" above the emu.

australia handdryer.jpg

Last edited:

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Considering how strict/precious they are about the use of the coat of arms on the Socceroos shirts (PI vs retail), I'm surprised they've been allowed to replace the shield with the vertical AUS text. I think it looks really bad.

The Commonwealth Games logo has always reminded me of a brand of hand dryers they had at uni. It was a running gag to write "I wish I had hands" above the emu.

View attachment 922100

Yeh I thought the kangaroo was tossing an esky over to the emu

Yep, for the same reason Perth and Adelaide need 2 AFL teams.
Actually wait I thought it was an NBL bid, my bad. In that case then I completely agree and this should hopefully go through.

Back