Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So where's the amalgamation?
It's a combination of 3 logos.
The shield + monogram from the early logo, the flags + the Essendon F.C. banner from two of our earlier logos. Number 1, 2 and 5 in the following image:

ecb62bd5-a08d-40e8-b3e3-273f592cc04b-jpeg.1237680

Last edited:
It's a combination of 3 logos.
The shield + monogram from the early logo and the flags from two of our earlier logos. Number 1, 2 and 4 (or 5 depending on how you look at it) in the following image:

ecb62bd5-a08d-40e8-b3e3-273f592cc04b-jpeg.1237680
Sometimes when it is done like this it could look to busy trying to incorporate as many different logos as possible. I think it does work though!

Do you think they’ll feature this logo on the playing jumper? If so, where? The spot above the number has been taken up by a secondary sponsor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it as a 150 year logo, but think it would need to be flattened a bit if it were to become the long term logo.

Ditching the flags/scarf would probably help.
9005602.jpg

I like it as a 150 year logo, but think it would need to be flattened a bit if it were to become the long term logo.

Ditching the flags/scarf would probably help.
Yeah I think the flags were incorporated as part of the 150th year anniversary commemoration. I like it, but removing them improves the logo IMO. I would also like the cream coloured banner to be black with Essendon F.C. in red.

To be honest it does look a bit like a wheelchair
More like a redback spider with the legs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back