Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

-------------->

Welcome aboard corporate Woolies.

Rebrands-3.JPG

Rebrands-2.JPG

Rebrands-1.JPG

We would be keen to hear this forums thoughts on some brand launches or rebrands which may have gone pearshaped.

Anyone got some good ones?

News, stories & nonsense from the sports creative industry.

Hosted by professional sportswear artists with expert industry guests.

Attachments

• Rebrands-3.JPG
    Rebrands-3.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 37
Listen to us battle it out when we discuss it on the podcast. What are your thoughts?

What podcast? I can't see any links.

This is some very creative promotion, too bad you forgot to link it.

When the episodes start dropping we will link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it looks like one of those cotton puff things that grow in the garden but it does look like CV19 as well.

The new logo is an improvement anyway IMO
wattle flowers, particularly the golden wattle (our floral emblem). It was a ridiculous branding decision for such an important national initiative - Australian Made, particularly given the pandemic. I think it was a case of being too clever by half: gold standard, AU = gold etc.

wattle flowers, particularly the golden wattle (our floral emblem). It was a ridiculous branding decision for such an important national initiative - Australian Made, particularly given the pandemic. I think it was a case of being too clever by half: gold standard, AU = gold etc.
I did think wattle flowers also but that was really only an afterthought. The AU National Brand logo should scream Aussie and the metalic flower doesnt do that unfortunately. Theyre on the right track now though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back