Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Downgrade imo. That new font reminds me of Agency FB, one of the defaults off like Windows XP or whatever
It's one of the better default fonts, but unfortunately one of the more recognisable archetypes. i always think of Agency when I see the Pacers' uniforms.
169790059.0.jpg

We are wondering what are some of sports most timeless logos? And more importantly, what makes a timeless logo?
Before we record our next episode we would love to hear your thoughts. Let is know here, on our instagram or shoot us an email.

Attachments

• Timeless 3.png
    Timeless 3.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Timeless 2.png
    Timeless 2.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Timeless 1.png
    Timeless 1.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 50
City-of-Perth-logo1.jpg

Doesn't even look remotely like Perth.

Doesn't even look like there'd be enough room for Heirisson Island.

They can go back to the drawing board with this one... looks like sagging breasts attached to one ovary next to a birth control pill. Unless the point is breast augmentation and abortion services provided a la Planned Parenthood, then it makes complete sense. Just flat out misses the mark.

They can go back to the drawing board with this one... looks like sagging breasts attached to one ovary next to a birth control pill. Unless the point is breast augmentation and abortion services provided a la Planned Parenthood, then it makes complete sense. Just flat out misses the mark.
it's a dick and balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

strange that there's so much outrage about this when there's differing views on what the hidden image actually is

strange that there's so much outrage about this when there's differing views on what the hidden image actually is
That's cos you're all wrong, it's a thumbs up.. or someone holding a lollipop, wait no.. eh

1647266394084.png

"Let's make it so ambiguous, everyone will be mad but noone will realise why"

West Coast have quietly added a yellow outline to the logo. Reminds me when the Suns quietly scrapped the sunrays logo
275763589_10158689550486417_7890429722865449080_n.jpg
I'm pretty sure i saw this a while back, but they really need to make the yellow at least as wide as the Sydney or Bulldogs border on either side of it - it is almost invisible at this line weight.

Another thought; they could add a white border to the whole head and change the logo text to white or add a white border to it, it would actually then gel with a lot of the other team branding and give the league a bit more unified a look (althogh a bunch of teams could also do this).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back