News Logo Dispute Settled

Remove this Banner Ad

How might we use it though... possibly cuddling up to it on a cold night, or indulging in some pleasurable Red Dwarf-style 'experimentation' perhaps...? :p

He means using it as a logo, not as a sex toy, Wona.

Well, we could always market a blow-up gorilla as well mate... just imagine the merchandising potential!

PS- Remember the scene with the gorilla at the end of Ace Ventura 2? :p

Well, we could always market a blow-up gorilla as well mate... just imagine the merchandising potential!

PS- Remember the scene with the gorilla at the end of Ace Ventura 2? :p
Just reminds me of hommer simpson stuck in the panda inclosure and falling over a rock PRESENTING to the entering male bear type thing lol:eek:

So can anyone top my trifecta of supported professional footy teams over the years: Fitzroy, Melbourne Storm and Portsmouth (EPL). How many grains of salt can one take in a lifetime!

That's a fair list Mobbs. Though you have certainly referred to every tom, dick and harry sporting league.

Am I right in saying that all of your listed 'merged' sides won a premiership within the immediate years of the new existence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tigers did win in 05. You may recall Benji Marshall's infamous flick pass behind the back in the grand final - he has seemingly made more mileage from that one piece of play then any other league player in history.

C'mon fuzzy brained I was refering to WT - as Wests Tigers - not WWT. It's all good though. Even the best of folk have 'senior moments'. :)

ahh WT to me was referreing to West Torrens rofl, and of course WWT to Woodville West Torrens. I don't follow RL much so don't easily remember the name Wests Tigers, which is of course what Balmain became when merged with Wests? I don't follow 'em

Sorry, confusiating!

Gordon in RU, are they still afloat?

Haha,
Balmain + Wests (Magpies) = West Tigers
I'm not a big rugby supporter. My impression is that the advent of super 12/14/15 sparked a rapid deline in local competition interests - similar to the effects of the introduction of Adelaide and Perth AFL clubs on the SANFL and WAFL competitions.

Okay well for me, the logo is very important. It represents something that meant a hell of a lot to me and to butcher that cut very deeply. Good luck to Brisbane though, they will never get any support out of me.

Done. Gone. I am letting it go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back