Workshop Logos for Sports Venues

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the USA's 2nd most known stadium.

1024px-Staples_Center_Logo.svg.png
I guess if you love basketball it could be.
I'd have these ahead of it.
Yankee Stadium
Flushing Meadows
Wrigley Field
Soldier Field
Candlestick Park
Madison Square Gardens
Fenway Park
Rose Bowl
LA Colliseum

Very strange given that Optus are Cricket Australia sponsors, although perhaps they are trying to not set a precedent for stadium sponsors for international matches (Manuka is Manuka and Bellerive is still Bellerive IIRC)
Apparently they don't use sponsors for internationals. But yes, rather strange.

This is all I've got for Windy Hill at the moment. I know the general idea is solid, but I keep running into roadblocks with these types of designs when trying to come up with that little extra something that'll bring it over the top.

WindyHill2_zpssqcqdlch.png

In other news, with Optus announced as the naming rights sponsor for the new stadium in Perth, here's an artists' impression of the signage shown on Channel 7:
OptusStadium2_zps0u307xap.png

I'm curious to see how this will play out, given that anything with Optus written on it will be removed or covered up when cricket is played there. But it's fair to expect the logo itself will be pretty boring and similar to above. I just wonder if they'll want to make it stand out more with some colour, like:
OptusStadium_zpswz55hfps.png
That Windy Hill pennant looks great. Perhaps make it a wind sock for that little extra?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back