Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
That would have been a great logo!

North, like a few other clubs, seem to be going the 'kid friendly' logo rather than the Professional club logo (mine included)
Yeah, I wish some AFL Clubs adopted a more ‘traditional’ logo. The Cartoon Kangaroo should be used for our footy clinics and kids merchandise. That’s one thing I really like about Association Football Clubs (Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool,). The old style logo gives off a feeling of history, rather than marketing to youngsters.

Yeah, I wish some AFL Clubs adopted a more ‘traditional’ logo. The Cartoon Kangaroo should be used for our footy clinics and kids merchandise. That’s one thing I really like about Association Football Clubs (Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool,). The old style logo gives off a feeling of history, rather than marketing to youngsters.
Melbourne tried for that and missed (imo)
I think ours is a bit naff too - but a few flags suddenly change your view

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Would love to see North transition away from cartoon Kangaroos back to something a little more classic. Something that represents the ‘North Melbourne’ more than ‘Kangaroos’. In regards to the Latin words that comprise our supposed motto. I am unsure wether or not there was a translation error many years ago, or if they are indeed correct.

90DA2A66-ADE4-4794-9E99-56226A6442A1.png
F139235B-46FF-4008-9A12-567C92F62BE9.png

May 9, 2011
VIC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
Would love to see North transition away from cartoon Kangaroos back to something a little more classic. Something that represents the ‘North Melbourne’ more than ‘Kangaroos’. In regards to the Latin words that comprise our supposed motto. I am unsure wether or not there was a translation error many years ago, or if they are indeed correct.

View attachment 855858View attachment 855859
DF8D984B-E446-49F7-A98A-51A44C6AC564.jpeg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)

View attachment 855858View attachment 855859
I did this a few months ago, a modern version on the traditional North Melbourne logo which included the kangaroo on the logo.

3PMarud.jpg

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
I didn't like North's when it came out but it has grown on me. I think Adelaide are the team with the most pressing need to update their logo. There's lots of potential but the current one has never really grown on me at all.

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I didn't like North's when it came out but it has grown on me. I think Adelaide are the team with the most pressing need to update their logo. There's lots of potential but the current one has never really grown on me at all.

Really dunno why NORTH had to be in gigantic letters but the current logo is 'okay'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back