Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Finally this show is back on TV!!! I remember watching this show as a very young kid and I really enjoyed it. It’s been off the air for a long time and I’ve always wondered when it’d come back and whether I’d still enjoy it. I always find it fascinating thinking back to shows you watched when you were youngster and remembering bits and pieces and hoping you get the chance to see them again.

It premiered on 111 Hits on Saturday night with the 2 hour pilot and I must say, genuinely enjoyed it! :thumbsu: I love having these nostalgic shows back on TV, Foxtel is good for something other than sport it seems!

This is one show that i adored when i was younger, i purchased the season sets on dvd when they came out..... attempted to get through the first season and the magic just wasn't there for me. And i call myself a Superman fan :eek:.

It did have it's moments that i enjoyed reliving, but ultimately it wasn't as fun as it was when growing up. Unlike other old shows that i can't get enough of and watch routinely (eg: MacGyver, Knight Rider etc..... old, outdated.... yet still awesome).

Saw it saturday night

Strange seeing how old the Kent's are. Also why wasn't lex bald and where was Lionel Luthor.

I watched all 10 seasons of smallville so they might have screwed the story up.

Saw it saturday night

Strange seeing how old the Kent's are. Also why wasn't lex bald and where was Lionel Luthor.

Lol, you do realise there is no real correlation between the shows, other than they are Superman-based?

I could never get into L&C. It never really felt like Superman to me.

Saw it saturday night

Lionel Luthor was invented for Smallville. As was Chloe.

Lol, you do realise there is no real correlation between the shows, other than they are Superman-based?

I could never get into L&C. It never really felt like Superman to me.

agreed. i watched lois and clark when it was on during the 90s, i was a teenager at the time and it was a kind of cool show to watch. but to me it was never really true to the superman legacy, more of a soap/comedy aimed the younger age group.

BTW, for any Superman fans out there, I picked up this just before Christmas

review_htsupes_5.jpg

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110411a.htm

Expensive, but so very much worth it.

Christopher Reeve is still THE Superman.

It has to be George Reeves

George-Reeves-Superman-525x585.jpg

It's a pity he died from gunshot wounds, there is still controversy over if it was suicide or murder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It premiered on 111 Hits on Saturday night with the 2 hour pilot and I must say, genuinely enjoyed it! :thumbsu: I love having these nostalgic shows back on TV, Foxtel is good for something other than sport it seems!

Agreed. I just realised the 60s TV show Batman is on just before L & C.
I couldn't resist the series link as I was a big fan of the TV movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back