FTA-TV Loki

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Someone on my ignore list posted something about wokeness then. I hope Captain Marvel makes an appearance to save Loki, just to trigger whoever it was.

I'm looking forward to this, it looks like fun.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Anytime a woman (or a man who isn’t white) is the hero he considers it woke.
Pretty pathetic really.

Oct 4, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anytime a woman (or a man who isn’t white) is the hero he considers it woke.
Pretty pathetic really.
I have no idea who it is, happy for it to stay that way.

I like the look of Owen Wilson in his role, I'm interested to see if he has any powers of his own or whether his ability to control a god is purely situational based upon his job and organisation.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Great start to hopefully a fully satisfying series.

Owen Wilson I was skeptical of. He was very good. Interaction and chemistry with Loki very good.

I found the episode was underlaid with strong, suspenseful music. Didnt detract, just added.

the TVA soldiers i thought were weak. They have a staff like weapon that vaporises. But they really need something thats long range.

Got me questioning, do things happen for a reason? Loki getting the remote control from Owen wilson....

really enjoyed the flashbacks, or as loki found out his future.

The candy the child from france is eating, blue. Kaboolie? like the ka-bluey lollies

like the rustic old school look and feel. projectors, computer sheets (continuous).

Great first ep. Even though he's one of the best characters in the MCU, he's the one that will come out with the most development from being in a show.

Love the aethstetic of the show, with the Fallout (game) intro style.

Found it funny the TVA is almost exactly like the Time Bureau in DC's Legends of Tomorrow ...even down to how they teleport lol.

But yeah, flashbacks were used perfectly, and the time hijinx were great fun.

Lol'd at the multiple infinity stones just sitting useless in the draw.

Wondering if that girl at the beginning of the ep was referring to Mephisto... (Paging glenferry ;))

This one definitely looks like they've saved the best for last. Hopefully it builds towards something in the films better than what the existing shows have to date. Lot of this so far can potentially lead to Eternals, Spiderman and Doctor Strange.

But yeah those feels with his mother and father though 😭

Back