Live Event Lol Norf Vs Lol Aints in Lolsmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Two such non-event teams I didn't even know this game was on until I noticed this thread. Started by king of the minnow supporters so good to see the minnows banding together. Maybe one day you lot can combine to be nearly as big as a decent team.

Two such non-event teams I didn't even know this game was on until I noticed this thread. Started by king of the minnow supporters so good to see the minnows banding together. Maybe one day you lot can combine to be nearly as big as a decent team.

Umm....says a guy whose club hasn't had a relevant team for nearly 20 years. :$

Umm....says a guy whose club hasn't had a relevant team for nearly 20 years. :$
Nah we are ultimate troll club. Took Bolton in for our rebuild because a) we were always going to be crap 2016-2019 and b) Ruined Hawks shot of winning more grand finals because Clarko is lost without Bolts. No coincidence Bolts left and premierships dried up.

Nah we are ultimate troll club. Took Bolton in for our rebuild because a) we were always going to be crap 2016-2019 and b) Ruined Hawks shot of winning more grand finals because Clarko is lost without Bolts. No coincidence Bolts left and premierships dried up.
Yeah, you sure showed them...

On a more relevant note St. Kilda should stick to sex offences, 80's themed disco nights, short people, recreational drug use and overpriced coffees.

Saints are finished....peaked in 1966
1966 was the most lopsided free kick count in Grand Final history.

The uncomfortable truth for Saints fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we got our regulation 70 odd score and got a percentage boosting moral victory.

image4061139x.jpg

Do you guys think it is colder in Tasmania than in Victoria because we are more haunted?? Like by convicts and stuff.

It's probably because you're closer to Antarctica.

"Where is Richo at"?

Hopefully at Centrelink tomorrow morning looking for a new job.

1966 was the most lopsided free kick count in Grand Final history.

The uncomfortable truth for Saints fans.

39 to 26 in favour of the Mighty Saints is not that big a discrepancy my friend.

They hardly handballed during the 1960s - 36 to 33

Kowboy Neale kicking 5 and Stewart, Cooper amassing about 50 possessions between them got the Saints over the line. They were also playing Collingwood in that final - lets not forget that my friends

Stick strong Sainters. Hard to do when your team is laughable and totally insignificant.

But Fortius quo fidelius and all that.

Robert Bruce looked good.

If only we could become a more significant club like Norf and play our home games in Tassie again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back