Universal Love LOL, WE'RE TERRIBLE AGAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, I can't recall a team ever going as far backwards as what we have this season. If the club sit on their hands and think this is just an off season, I'll never buy a membership again. I expect some sackings at the end of next week because we'll be 1-5 and in complete freefall with no idea how to stop it. Our defensive coach I'm expecting to be fired by 7pm today..

this is just sad. i feel like we just had our very short premiership window close firmly shut. i don't care if its just round 5, we are a bottom 4 side now. i so badly dont want to go back to it but its Melbourne, they know how to tear up their supporters the best

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Yes we suck, no question about that, we'd literally lose to every side at the MCG at present. But we could just as easily bounce back in 2020. Richmond 2016 and Collingwood 2017 say hi.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I am worried.

I watch football to hopefully enjoy it.

It had been years since any success.

We had it for one year.

Now we're s**t again.We've been uncompetitive for three of five games this year.

I have tickets for ANZAC Day eve. Why should I go?

We're going to lose. Even if we win, we'll still miss finals.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Yes we suck, no question about that, we'd literally lose to every side at the MCG at present. But we could just as easily bounce back in 2020. Richmond 2016 and Collingwood 2017 say hi.

I don't see it. Richmond had Short, Rioli, Butler, Castagna on the list and were able to change their style. We have nothing in the 2s. Nothing exciting.

I don't see it. Richmond had Short, Rioli, Butler, Castagna on the list and were able to change their style. We have nothing in the 2s. Nothing exciting.

The only sniff of excitement is that our two best defenders, and a huge chunk of our salary cap, are sidelined with injury. Both are still young enough to have many years remaining.

Otherwise there is nothing in the twos and we have guys like VDB who will probably retire from injury.

The only sniff of excitement is that our two best defenders, and a huge chunk of our salary cap, are sidelined with injury. Both are still young enough to have many years remaining.

Otherwise there is nothing in the twos and we have guys like VDB who will probably retire from injury.

Garlett, Jones, Lewis, Jetta and Hibberd look to have all hit the wall. I just don't see the young cattle. Baker looks meh as * in the reserves tbh. That's it...

This is gonna be a 2 or 3 draft process to fix this list I think

Garlett, Jones, Lewis, Jetta and Hibberd look to have all hit the wall. I just don't see the young cattle. Baker looks meh as **** in the reserves tbh. That's it...

This is gonna be a 2 or 3 draft process to fix this list I think

Yep, we really need to get some young kids in and start drafting some of thesr players that are on yhe brink of playing in the ones in other clubs.

So many other teams find these guys that dont get the opportunity and we never find anything decent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, we really need to get some young kids in and start drafting some of thesr players that are on yhe brink of playing in the ones in other clubs.

So many other teams find these guys that dont get the opportunity and we never find anything decent.

Our list has so much ******* waste on it.

Keilty, T.Smith, JKH, Maynard for a start aren't adding a pinch of s**t. That could be 4 18 years olds to take a chance on and try and uncover something.

This deserves a thread of its own.

Hard to believe, but we are awful again and will miss finals.

Do we tank and rebuild?
Last off season was just about as bad as it gets, mistake after mistake it’s hard to believe so many bad list management decisions where made, you reap what you sow

Honestly, I can't recall a team ever going as far backwards as what we have this season. If the club sit on their hands and think this is just an off season, I'll never buy a membership again. I expect some sackings at the end of next week because we'll be 1-5 and in complete freefall with no idea how to stop it. Our defensive coach I'm expecting to be fired by 7pm today..
1998 prelim, 1999 3rd last

Remove this Banner Ad

Back