Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

haywood jablome

Cancelled
Apr 6, 2007
Jasusadghrh
AFL Club
Geelong
I lost my phone today and I just got a call from the Chinese Takeaway shop saying they had my phone, so I'm like yer ok I will come pick it up tomorrow since they close in 5 minutes. Then the lady is like, bring ID so we can confirm its yours, I'm like derr obviously the number they rang is my home phone. Have to go in tomorrow.... In other news Geelong are looking good :cool:

I lost my phone today and I just got a call from the Chinese Takeaway shop saying they had my phone, so I'm like yer ok I will come pick it up tomorrow since they close in 5 minutes. Then the lady is like, bring ID so we can confirm its yours, I'm like derr obviously the number they rang is my home phone. Have to go in tomorrow.... In other news Geelong are looking good :cool:
Oh my god

At least they found it and were smart enough to get my number from it and call me :D *newsflash* always keep your home number as "home" in your phone :D

I'll have a Peking Duck with a side order of steamed rice please. :D

Watch out hutchy will read your messages and it will be breaking news on the footy show thursday

"In breaking news Haywood Jablowme's mum has said that dinner will be at 6:40 every tuesday night for the next month. While his girlfriend has just signed up to a judo club. I can't give you anymore details at this stage."

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes

English Chinese

That's not right Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive? Hu Yu Hai Ding

See me ASAP Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man Dum ***

Small Horse Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table Ai Bang Mai *** n Ni

I think you need a face lift Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here Wai So Dim

I thought you were on a diet Wai Yu Mun Ching

This is a tow away zone No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive Yu Stin Ki Pu

Great Fa Kin Su Pa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a similar incident with stolen wallet , cleaned out of the cash but thrown into a front yard - handed in a local milk bar who rang me - wanted identification in the form of my licence (which was in the wallet) - took some lengthy explanation to get it back. Naturally, I'd already cancelled all cards!!!

You campaigner why did you have to cancel your account, come back. :thumbsdownv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back